...raven...

"are you masked skyscraper?", I asked.

"what?!", he raised an eyebrow confused.

it took me a sec to realise he has no idea about the nickname.

Zachariah's Pov.

"Have you met me at the mall before?", she leaned in, squinting her gaze, expecting an answer.

yes, actually years back when we were in highschool.

I would have loved to tell her that, but even though she doesn't know I'm in the Mafia, she'd know I changed, she probably won't even believe me. I'd want her to still keep that version of me in her, without it being tainted, without her probably trying to find the similarities between I and him, without her probably having it in her head that, this now...was and is the real me, cause we are two totally different people.

She is the only person that has that version of me in her head not tainted and I'd want to keep it that way.

maybe that's why when I see her, there's this weird feeling, I don't really know what it is but it's there.

"I have...", I tell her and she suddenly gasps covering her mouth."what now?", I ask her as she burst into silent sobs, this was not the reaction I was expecting at all. I think she's high on something, or period?

Girls have mood swings during periods... right?

"Since when?",she asks and my eyebrows knit together, so she repeats herself,"since when did you know?".

"since we met at the restaurant", I try choosing my words carefully, I didn't know what next was going to come out of her.

"Creep", she points at me,"full fledged creep, that's what you are", I raised an eyebrow at her, she was sobbing and now she's calling me a creep?, She really doesn't know who I am. She's weird and crazy, ever since highschool.

I roll my chair back to it initial position, which was facing the desk and opened my PC,"If that's all you're going to say, shut the door on your way out", I tell her as the invite list I asked Dimitri to send some days ago came in.

"I'm not done talking", I hear her say behind me.

I sigh as I roll back facing her. I started to scan her from up, down, she looked really good with the natural light shining down on her blue gown and scarf making her face look more...naturally beautiful.

"umm, what are we going to do about the uuhh honeymoon?", she said faced down, picking at her fingers.

"what do you mean?", I asked.

"I mean are we umm going?", she asks,"I'm just saying because you know mum had already prep...".

"we are going, it's just a matter of when", I simply state.

"oh", she looked out the see through slide doors. I think she likes that scenery.

"you can come here if you want to", I say as I roll back to my PC, and finally tap on the file, she's in distance enough, so she won't see what I'm doing.

"what?!, really?",she sounded excited, a smile threatened to fall from my face.

"I said it once, don't make me change my mind", I tell her, and I hear her scoff from a distance.

"I thought you didn't want me barging into your personal space?", she asks me.

"As long as you don't snoop around, we are fine, or do you want me to change my...", I was about threatening when she interrupted.

"No, no, its ok, I won't snoop around", she quickly reassured, I could feel her smile through her words.

"But what if you lock the door?", she asks yet again, F*ck she is full of questions.