Honeymoon 10#

"Hey, I was thinking maybe we could go to a ummm...",She quickly hid the phone at her back. That wasn't even what caught Allen's eye but the fact that she was acting suspicious and he looked behind her to see it,"where the f*CK did you find that?!", He pointed at the phone enraged.

"Why didn't you knock?". She tried changing the subject.

"Don't f*ck with me right now and answer my question!"

She felt like a criminal. He warned her, he already strictly warned her. She was in for it now.

He stared furiously at her as he lurked forward and she backward, stuttering,"well..umm...I..I... Know you t..told me not to snoop but...I..I ...didn't intend to..I promise I just saw the combination in a book a..and-"

"A book?!", He said as soon cornered her while she gripped the phone in her hand tight.

"Umm y..yh". She was annoyed at herself right now. She wasn't the type to stutter yet here she was. But it was totally her fault also.

"What book?!". He questioned as she was in between him and the wall faced down.

"Well I..it's...the umm left hand of darkness?", She said more as a question. At the mention of that he calmed down a little wondering how she chose that book in all the books that were arranged on the shelf.

What sort of coincidence was that?.

"How did you...", He trailed off. She saw his body had relaxed a little so she slowly looked up at him. His hair tied up to a man bun and his eyes wondering on her face to find hers. She looked away to concentrate.

He is not going to drag me into those grey wonders again!.

"I saw the book on your table back in New York so when I saw it here, I decided to umm t...try it out", she said her heart still racing from the earlier encounter."I didn't mean to snoop, it was in the uhh heat of the moment"

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose,"give me the phone". He stretched his hand out. She handed it to him.

"This was what you needed the password for. Innit?", He said and she swore she saw a small smile playing on his lips before it disappeared.(Innit-isn't it buh in British slang).

She nodded letting out an awkward laugh. He suddenly walked away leaving her a little stunned before she followed.

He reached the library, heading for the desk. He knelt down putting in the combination to open the safe. He rummaged through the files and phones grabbing my phone and keeping the other one inside as he locked it back making a click sound. He stood up and made his way towards me handing Eshaal her phone.

She took it and looked up to see steel grey orbs brewing a storm in them looking down at her. He broke the eye contact and was about to leave but she stopped him."I didn't mean to snoop around".

But all he did was brush pass her. She swallowed back a little.

He was silent this time. P

I know.

Now we've done it.P

Who cares?!. She rolled her eyes at the thought.

Who cares?...you snooped around, He told you specifically not to do tha...

Well yh he did. But it's not like I saw anything?. Only some model he's being obsessed with. He's being melodramatic.

She got to her room and perched on her bed. She looked at her phone.

At least I got you back. She thought.

When she noticed something looking at her pitch black phone screen. Her reflection...she wasn't wearing her hijab!.