Honeymoon 11#

Eshaal decided to check on Allen. He was taking a little too long.

She peeped into the living room to see him sitting on one of the chairs, he ran his hands through his hair and stared at a distance. He was deep in thought.

She walked up and sat beside him. He noticed her presence and faced her with a smile.

"Are you ok?", She asked him concerned.

"No. I'm not", he sighed and she was surprised.

He's brutally honest. She thought.

"Wanna talk about it?", She asked. He loved her caring nature. She might seem like a self absorbed person on the outside but she's far from that.

She was broken. He figured that out since their limited time together back in highschool.

They both had something to share, to get off their system but, they were too scared to open up their most vulnerable sides to each other.

"I wish I could but I can't. You won't understand". He broke it down gently not wanting to come off as rude.

"Well if that's what you're worried about", she said with a smirk,"Try me!". He chuckled. She was determined.

"We'll go sight-seeing tomorrow from 7:00", he said as he stood up.

"Am I getting ready for an outting or school?", She sassed."7!. That's too early man", she whined.

"Alright. Fine. 7:30, better?", He asked.

"Wow. That's so much better", she said dryly making him chuckle again.

"I'm pretty generous", he played along further getting under her skin.

"Oh. You're so kind", she responded flatly and walked past him to the bedroom while he trailed behind her.

She took her phone out and decided to set a timer since she was now praying. She set the timer to 5.

"What are you doing?", He asked.

"Just setting a timer for both of us to pray", she said making Allen freeze in his spot.

"Umm y...yh ok", he stuttered while she smiled in return.

The next day, they explored d'Orcia. Eshaal tasted so many Italian dishes, learnt a lot of Italian traditions which upon which she found out varied. It was a blast!.

Allen was with Eshaal the entire time. He had already made some preparations. Allen's Armed-men disguised as normal tourists where all over the place. He didn't want to risk anything, he also had a gun with him. So he was on high alert at all times.

"Alhamdulillah...Tuscany is a very beautiful place", she commented as she plummeted on the bed making an 'umph' sound.

They had reached the hotel now and it was already around 8pm.

"See why I told you we should go really early?", He smiled and peeped through the curtains to check if his men were in position. They surrounded the hotel still in their disguise.

"You know today was perfect except for the waking up early part, like bruh, you could have given me 5 more minutes but no you forced me to get up, giving me just 1hr 26minutes shut eye and ruining the rest of my 21 minutes by trying to wake me up", she whined and he looked at her amused.

Her accuracy when it comes to sleep and chocolates is so on point. He thought.

"I agree with you actually. I dreaded those 21 minutes of trying to wake you up, it's like trying to bring a log to life". He smirked as he started to walk up to the bathroom.