Honeymoon #8

Zakariya's POV

"I have people who want me dead", I admitted. She stopped in her tracks and turned to look at me.

"What?".

"I'm a businessman in Russia, I have rivals who would do anything, and I'm trying to keep you safe. Not that they know or anything but just to be on the safe side", I told her leaving out the entire truth."Now would you be more cooperative and not compare me to your father", I said more as as an order and not a question.

She looked at me wide eyed and rushed up the stares.

Sh*t! I knew I hit a button immediately I mentioned her father."Eshaal-". The loud slamming of the door cut me short from upstairs.

"F*ck!", I rushed upstairs to her room door. My mind was f*cked right now. I thought of knocking but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I remembered back in highschool when we both were talking about our parents and we both laughed about not having fathers. That day when she cried seeing my bike, I had a feeling it's something about her father, when she kept repeating "why!".

I know what it's like to loose a parent but unlike me, it seemed she still really missed him, since she always had a long face anytime a subject came about people having both parents.

"I'm sorry Eshaal", I wished to say that to her face, but I couldn't cause it felt like I broke an unsaid promise.

I walked back into my room, closing the door behind me. My phone vibrated on my bed. I walked over to it and reached for the phone.

'you should really keep her on a f*cking leash'. It was the private number again.

Leash?!. Truslivvyyyy krovavyy mudak!.(Cowarded bl**dy *asshole).

I sat down on my bed and sighed, I needed to convince her soon. D*mnit!, She can be so stubborn attimes.

.....

I looked at the vintage wall clock in the room, it was still 6:55 AM. She isn't a morning person, but I was eager to talk to her.

I needed to set things straight here, since I came back from dealing with Casey and that blood stain was on my shirt, we've been awkward. Very Awkward, and then this... I don't know what to f*cking call it, Arguement?.

I didn't know why it bothered me so much but it did, I spent my night strategizing on what to tell her knowing she'll be a little difficult.

I sighed and glanced at the clock again, releasing another sigh. It was only 6:56.

I couldn't wait anymore. I rushed out my room as I was already ready to go out to check in on the Russian HQ.

I knocked on her door, no answer. I was about knocking again when it flung opened. That was faster than I expected. She looked wide awake as I looked down at her. She used a bed sheet to cover herself from head to toe and I have to say she was looking rather cute that I had to hold my breath from the intense gaze she was giving me from those cute eyes.

She suddenly just walked inside, leaving the door wide open, I took that as an invitation to enter the already familiar room.

She sat on the bed-sheet-free-bed and sighed, she looked at me expectantly."I'm sorry for my out-burst yesterday, I shouldn't have tried to control you, neither should I have brought up your father", ok, Not what I had planned.

She raised a brow at me showing confusion."I'm NOT repeating myself".

She suddenly grinned,"Do you know how many times I've made you say,'im not repeating myself' over and over again?", She joked.