...she's Bur-berry...

"Elope?", I asked surprise.

"Yes, babochka, I'm willing to leave my life behind for you, I'm willing to do a lot just for you, just...just be mine", he grabbed my hands.

This was too much!.

"Eshaal, that man is not willing to give you anything, he is a monster, he will ruin you...".

I immediately release my hands from his,"Alek, that's enough", I say more as a whisper, looking around, cause I didn't want people looking to start rumors, if we were seen.

"Just listen Eshaal, you think that's the man you knew before, he isn't the same as he was yea..."

"Alek, I said enough!", I yell this time."Enough Alek, I've told you countless times, that...we ...we are not possible...we would never work!".

I wasn't the type to yell at someone to back off, but I think I had to,

I didn't even know if I was in the wrong or not, cause I just yelled at the guy who helped build me into what I am today.

Me pushing him away Is the only thing, I could think of, if I knew this would happen today, I would have done that years ago.

He deserves better.

Someone who would love him to the moon and back!. That's if true love actually even exist somewhere, he deserves it...all of it!.

Cause I don't think, I'm capable of giving him the exact same amount of it.

"But we haven't even tri...".

"Alek, I think you need to go home". I say turning away to leave. I didn't want to see the pained expression he'd probably have on his face, or else I might just rethink my decision and regret pushing him away.

"But..."

"Pls, Alek", I begged,"it's for the best".and I walked away.

I knew this would change so much in our relationship, it always does.

That was the best you could do, girl.

I think that was ok.

I know but Maybe I could have handled it better.

Third person POV

Immediately, Eshaal left.

They both faced each other,"of all the bl**dy girls, you could choose in our world, you chose her...", Alek began referring to Eshaal,"you told me...", He chuckled sadly,"you told me not to f*ck with her, hell you said not to f*cking toy with her, and you're doing that now, you bl**dy hypocrite!", Alek yelled not able to control his anger anymore.

And all this while Zak just stared at him, with his hollow grey eyes, he wasn't even interested in what ever he was saying.

"You'll f*ck her up, this would break her, you could choose anyone", Alek stopped and said,"wait, do you even remember her?", Alek questioned.

At this point, Zak's interest finally piqued,

He knew...

He knew he has seen her before...

And yes it was at the mall, were he first saw her that he realised, she looked familiar.

He just can't put his finger on it...

Her smile

The way she talks

Those big doe eyes

Her never ending cocky-ness.