Honeymoon #7

The rest of the days went smoothly, in away. I mean I tried not to ask much prying questions, I surprisingly did a good job with that even though there were things that needed questioning. I stayed home that day while he went for an emergency business meeting here in Russia, is what he said.

That day I decided to have a little me time, I did a more thorough touring of the house, there was a cinema room, game room, leisure room, I also found an indoor jacuzzi and swimming pool room and I decided to first chill at the cinema room and then relax in the jacuzzi. I felt so relaxed...not hundred percent though cause part of me was terrified of being alone in the house.

BTW, Allen knows how to have fun like 50%

Anyway back to now, I'm in the kitchen making pancakes.

Don't worry, my pancakes are okay.

I went up to his room and knocked.

You guys must be wondering, His room?. Well yh, cause we are in their main house now in Russia. It has lots of rooms.

I was about knocking when the door slung open revealing Allen,"I was wondering, if you'd like some pancakes?", I asked.

"Umm sure, thanks", I gave him a plate of pancakes which he accepted, and we dropped into an awkward silence.

I looked down at the fluffy shoes I was wearing as it was the most interesting thing right now. "Uhh, do you need something?", I heard Allen say.

I mustered the courage to look up at him,"uhh, no I guess", I said but as I looked at him, I noticed he looked kind of tensed.

I decided to just walk away, and I heard the door shut behind me.

We've been this awkward since when he came back that day from his 'business meeting'. I saw a red stain at the end of his shirt sleeve and realized it was blood. I asked him about it and his genius excuse was he injured himself.

I tried to believe but it was hard I studied his hands for the rest of the day and saw his hands were fine. Something was so fishy.

Ask what's wrong. Posi said.

Not now Posi.

C'mon.

I saw myself back at his room door knocking. He opened it and looked a little confused."Anything?".

"Well, I wanted to ask are you ok?, You've been tensed since yesterday morning in dobrey". I asked worried.

"Everything is fine", he said, and i think I saw his lip twitch upward but it went as soon as it came.

I just nodded and walked away while I heard the door close behind me and I don't know why but my heart sank a little. Was I disappointed?

What the fudge was I expecting?.

For him to call me back and tell me what bothering him.

No way!.

I got into my room and sat on my bed. I said 'bismillah' and dug in. For now I decided to watch 'uncharted' when a call interrupted.

"Hummy!", I squealed. I picked it.

"Humz!", I said at the same time she said,"Esh!".

We both laughed."I miss you so much. So much!", I said and started to kick my my leg.

"Same Esh. I miss you a whole lot!", She said,"I'm sorry for not picking your call the other time. I have a lot on my plate".

"I get it. It's ok".

"What's new?. How's your honeymoon?", I told her everything. Well I left out the finding blood on his shirt and his being suspicious.

"That's great Esh. I want you to have fun but I can't wait to see you again".