Honeymoon 3#

We got back to the bungalow exhausted I walked around the bed jumping over the transparent square on the floor.

"Why did you jump over it?", I guess he noticed, cause he asked with a brow raised.

"Well, I can't swim, if the glass cracks, then...I don't need to go there, I'm pretty sure you'll be happy you got rid of me faster than planned". I said and he chuckled.

He didn't even try to prove me wrong!.

I guess I'm right.

I sighed and dumped myself on the cozy bed.

"Aren't you gonna freshen up?", I said at the same time he said,"Won't you go bathe?".

We both looked at eachother, and I smiled while he smirked showing his normal human fangs.

Hot!... At that moment, I concluded, it's good to have a husband you can shamelessly...well, in my case...secretly!..oogle at without it being haram.

"You go first!", I told him, I'm way too lazy to go bathe. I faced my side and heard his footstep before it faded and I didn't know when sleep induced me.

Zachariah's POV.

I came out of the bathroom, drying my hair with a towel. Once I felt it was dry enough, I dump the towel on a near-by chair. I walked further into the room to get to the wardrobe but greeted by her sleepy face.

I walked over to her and squatted to her face level on the bed.

Should I wake her up for a bath?

I tilted my head a bit, staring at her, her mouth slightly apart, also, making a small pout.

Should I release her from her hijab?.

Knowing her, she would definitely not like that idea at all.

I decided to leave her be.

I stood from my position, walking to the wardrobe, I wore the brand new grey sweats, and tied my hair into a man bun

I got to the bed and laid my head on the pillow, the lights were left on, I didn't bother switching it off since her friends had informed me earlier that she hates sleeping in the dark.

I used some of the extra pillows to create a barrier between us as we had agreed.

I breathed out, Slowly I closed my eyelids, All I saw was pitch black. That's a good sign, and sleep welcomed me.

............

End his suffering, kill him!.

"No, no, I can't...".

"What do you mean, you cant?."

"I can't kill him, his life isn't in my hands", The gun was shivering in his sweaty hands.
His uncle looked at him bewildered.

"You have the gun, my child, his life IS in your hands".

He started to sweat, salty water trailing down his forehead down to his chin, dripping on the metal floor.

He couldn't do this.

He looked at the man, bruised, clothes tattered, blood stains all over him, he was even missing some fingers only two fingers on each hands left, he looked down to his feet, they were stripped of his shoes, dry blood replaced the nails that are supposed to be on his toes.

The torture he must have been through.

He looked back up to the man's face, his eyes were void of any emotion except fear in his green eyes. His mouth hung open.