...gave me a gun...

~Most times, it doesn't matter who is first, what matter is who is your present and forever~
~unknown.

*~*
We both came out feeling ok that we've shared all that,"umm, so I will like to talk to you".

"About?"

"Err, I will like to talk alone, whatever you have to say say it". He then looked at my Hummy with an unsure expression and said,"What are you thinking going to meet Xander after school".

Suddenly my face froze in a million languages. How the fudge did he know?.

"What?", That came from my Hummy.

"It's not what you think."

"It is what I think...", She then smiled,"You are going to stare up trouble, you trouble maker". She teased then we highfived.

I looked at Aleks and his mouth was wide open,"you are gonna catch a wasp, opening your mouth like that".

"Aren't you supposed to be the best friend, how could you support this?".

"How could I not support this?...", She then faced me and used her thumb to point at him,whispering,"isn't he supposed to be the bad guy of this story".

He suddenly yelled. "It's not cause I don't want this it's cause she was probably planning to go alone but things have changed, I'm following you".

"Umm I'm not a damsel in distress",I folded my arms, who did he think I was?.

"And I don't care, you'll see me anyways Babochka.", He then walked away just when the bell rang. He such an idiot, but he did know how to exit, I'll give him that.

"He's exit was nice.". My bestie commented.

"I know right!". I exclaimed while we both walked back to class.

After classes was done, it was now the closing of school and I, as planned was waiting in the class when I heard the door creak open.

"You came, I....", I had already turned around to meet...

Why?!!!

"What are you doing Aleks", I quickly rushed to him and pull him in away from the door.

He just pocketed and said,"I said I'll be following you and I'm a man of my word".

"Ugh fine but you and Hummy better stay quiet", I whispered and he went to hide behind one of the desk.

"Umm, do you see me talking?!", I then give her a face to stop talking and hide, while she rolled her eyes and hid well, I got in character facing opposite of the door.

We started hearing footsteps. And the door opening."You came", I then spun around facing the idiot blonde smirking.

"I thought you wouldn't come".

"No, no, I don't do that", I said slowly, while he walked towards looking at me up and down with his crow like eyes. And this was when the Iconic line came in.

Disgusting Shat!, By lee min ho btw.

When he got to me, he then pinned me against the wall, smirking,"so, were do we start?". He said seductively...which only sounded disgusting.

E. W. W. Ewwww

I then traced my finger from his head and stopped at his nose, and smirked,"how about right here".

"Whaaa..",before he could finish his sentence, I smashed my head against his nose to which he fell on the floor with a strangled groan, he then faced me,"what the f*ck?!!",he yelled and I noticed his nose bleeding then I smirked.