...that she cried...

Zach's POV.

Days after the wedding, I was in Italy to finalize a contract to move some weapons down one of my Allies roots, when a message came in.

You didn't tell me about the wedding, thought I wouldn't find out about your pretty damsel with the scarf. Look out for her though.

I quickly signed the papers when the man with a cigarette in his mouth, expensive glass of wine in his hands and tattoos threatening to creep on his face, smiled showing a gold teeth mixed with his other about to rotten teeth,"bello fare affari con te amico mio(nice doing business with you, my friend)", he voiced out in Italy, his breath laced with wine and an aweful stentch.

I suddenly started to wonder how the f*ck wh*res deal with him.

"Non amici, solo merda d'affari(not friends, just business)", I respond back, already standing up from my seat.

"Tipico Van Shov(Typical Van Shov)", he said and chuckled,"bevi con me(Drink with me)",he proposed about pouring his wine into a glass cup a brunette girl in a body hugging, short gown, exposing her thighs, leaving little to the imagination and heavy make up, just laid down.

"No", I simply rejected, while the brunette sat on his lap with her hands all over his body but staring back at me with lust in her eyes.

"Saprevo Che avresti rifiutato(I knew you would reject),", he said and took a puff of his cigarette.

"Ok".

"Verrai per il radino del Mese prossimo(are you coming for the gathering next month)", he asked, drinking his whiskey and started to caress the wh*re on his lap.

"Force(maybe), ci Vediamo Al porto(see you at the docks) ", I said and left the sound proof room taking the back door, so I wont have to see drunks grinding against their f*cking selves, with Ivan behind me.

"Are you with the copy?", I said headed to my car.

"Yes, already sent and copied back at the station". He assured.

I nodded. I knew Russo could be f*cked at times so I need to becareful.

Ivan was driving while I kept looking at the flash message, who was this f*cker?.

"Casey?, What's his situation?", I ask no one in particular.

"Sir, Dimitri reports nothing has really happened about him". Ivan answers,"would you like me to put Dimitri on?", He asks.

"Yh, do that", and immediately, I hear his voice boom through the car

"Boss".

"You have Casey on watch?".

"Yes boss".

"What is he doing right now?",I ask hoping to get some kind of a clue from what he wants to tell me.

"Nothing sir, reports shows he's with his family".

I nod.

"Gather information on everyone who was present at the wedding, I want that ASAP".

"Yes boss", and Ivan hung up.

"Is there something wrong?", Ivan asked, while I immediately start to dial Mikhail.

"Hello?" His voice booms on the phone.

"Are you with Eshaal?", I immediately asked.

"No, she's probably in her ro...".

"I want you protecting her at all costs, whenever she's out, do you understand?", I ask him over the phone.

"Y-yes Boss".