...Doctor strange?...

Image of the black dress above. But she wore a black leather jacket and head scarf...of course...*flips hijab*

Saturday evening

Me being bored waiting for someone that supposed to be here 2 FREAKING MINUTES ago, I was snapping my food and taking videos of ME and My food...weird right?.

Right now I was in the restaurant I picked for I and who ever it is to meet, and I was here right on time at 4:30 on the CLOCK, I came here immediately after praying asr prayer, to which I prayed for this date to go well.... and when I say go well, I meant for it to be a disaster,

And as me, being a fast and furious driver...remove the furious I wasn't furious while driving...any way I got here right on the dot. But someone is two minutes late...I check my watch and then mutter,"great now 3 minutes once it's 5 minutes I'm getting the heck out of here".

I was taking videos of me doing weird faces, I was sure people were staring by now....but I couldn't give 10 chocolates at the moment...this was my way of easing the boredom.

Suddenly men dressed in black barged in, they were wearing black trousers with lots of pockets, wore a black t-shirt, black cap, with obviously sun glasses... Seeing them I started to wonder.

Why the freaking sun glasses, there's no sun, the weather is rather cool?. Negi countered

Besides they are inside. Posi supported.

Suddenly one of the men with lots of muscles like Dwayne Johnson, ...why so much muscles?... yelled,"everybody evacuate", to which no one stood up and they all looked at him like he just took a shit in his pants.

The one with a much softer appearance and had a light stubble, then offed his glasses dramatically putting it hanging on the neck of his t-shirt,"you guys they are giving out cash outside".

Everyone gasped but someone then said,"how do we know it's not a prank".

He then pointed outside dramatically again... I chuckled, I like this guy...for every one to see through the glass walls of the restaurant and from what I could see, it seemed like men dressed like them were giving cash outside to the passer-bys, and suddenly everyone dashed outside, even the staffs.

I was the only one here, well that was my queue to leave, not bothering if I stopped my take or not I kept my phone in my bag, stood up and was heading out

"Hey, hey, hey, not yet",the drama guy said walking to me.

"Can I help you?", I asked annoyed.

"Look, you are here to meet someone, aren't you?", he said putting his hands on my shoulder.

"Hand. Off.", And he immediately removed his hands,"besides, how do you know that?".

"Well cause, we are your stalkers",he said sarcastically...I just roll my eyes.

"Come up with a better excuse, are you guys supposed to be professional kidnappers", I said with a bored expression.

"What if we are?", He said wanting to stretch his hands at me, then I caught it mid-air spined around, throwing him on the ground, landing on his back.

"Then that happens", i answered with a cheeky smile, I felt eyes on me so I looked left to were Dwayne's copy was standing and he looked at me with mouth opened."So are you kidnappers?", I asked with a serious tone to which I heard a groan on the floor

I looked back at Mr drama and he was halfway standing up, rubbing his sore back and probably trying to straighten his arm by punching the air,"no we are definitely not kidnappers,*groans* how did you do that so f*cking fast, I wasn't even expecting that". He said now standing up to which I told him.