...calm before the storm...

I pressed the doorbell...my heart was beating out of my chest.

I placed my palm on my chest,"hang on, I still need you to survive", I said calming me.

Definitely.

He opened the door, there he was standing with his coffee brown hair tied up in a man bun with his front hair sprawled around here and there, straight nose and those green eyes, he had a clean shave though, and you could see his sharp jaw.

Why me?!, I cried internally trying to lower my gaze back down

Astagfirullah!!!.(Allah forgive me)

I thought his maids would answer but he did, normally his maids would answer and I'll see him already coming from the back to meet me.

Ok, remember when i asked, how it could be, this is going to be hard

Aleksandr's POV.

My P.A/secretary had come to my place to adjust some files, she was staying at the living area while I was just heading downstairs, as I was already dressed to go see Eshaal, she hasn't been picking my calls and I'm really worried.

I reached down to see her at the bar section of the house, sitting by the counter on one of the stools, with her glasses on and her blonde hair tied up in a messybun, still dressed in work clothes, "umm, Jade", I called.

"Yes, sir", she looked up. Truth is I never fooled around with any girl anymore, since my feeling for Eshaal started to grow. The day when she came to my company, saying I still slept around, I agreed because, I wanted to see her reaction, maybe slight jealousy, but all she did was care as a f*cking friend!. And it hurts to say the least.

"When you're done and about heading out, make sure to tell the house keepers". I said passively heading for the door.

"Uhh yes, sir.", I nodded and was about reaching for the door knob, when she called,"excuse me, sir?", I hummed frustratingly in response."I need your help, it about this file". I walked over to her to attend to it quickly.

"What is it?", I asked.

"Well, umm you see sir, this chart over here, I don't really understand it enough to go over it".

I looked over and started to explain to her, while doing so, I couldn't help but get the feeling, an eye was on me, I turned to look in her direction to see jade's gaze holding nothing but lust."are you even listening to me?", I asked pissed.

"Yes sir, Infact I can listen to you all day", she said seductively and was reaching for my chest, when I caught her hand mid-air.

"Know were you f*cking stand", I told her throwing her hands away.

"Mmm, hot, me-likey", she said coming closer,"come on sir, you can't say you don't want this", she said tracing her hands down from her neck.

"I am your boss, you dare make a move on me?".

"Pls, I've been waiting for you to make a move on me but, you don't even look in my f*cking direction, you are known as a notorious playboy, and I want you to play me, hell you can still be my boss, I'll listen to you all the way...if you know what I mean, I had to make the first move", she said the last parts seductively buttoning down her shirt.

"You are fired, you bl**dy whore", I grabbed her hands, and was already dragging her to the door when the intercom beeped, I pressed it to hear the security giving me information that Eshaal was driving in.

Eshaal?!,

I looked back at the wh*re I was holding.

"Go upstairs and stay at one of the rooms now", I commanded,"and don't come out until I come deal with you", she smirked and nodded, she must've read it in another way...I didn't have time for her now.