//2// uncomfortable moment

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

My mom served me rice some potatoes and chicken my all time favorite...
Few minutes ago I was dying for tasting them I hadn't had my mom's cooking for years but right now I don't have the mood to try this foods anymore...

Suddenly I lost my appetite...But I don't want to be rude.. my mom cooked for me whole day... I took a spoon full of rice and then I taste the chicken ..

"baby do you want some more ? I know you love chicken made this way not so spicy "my mom said...

"No mom.. it's more than enough "
I was not comfortable there I could feel his gaze on me constantly ..

"Sidharth do you want some chicken?" My mom/asked him..

"No I'm ok " he told her..

"Don't you liked it ? " my mom voiced filled with concerned... I can feel my mom is trying to pamper him.. and the way he is behaving..

I can feel he is not ok with my mom or may be because she is my mom... I don't want my mom's marriage to ruin because of my past relationships with him...

"No Elizabeth (her mom) it's good but I liked spicy foods "he told my mom with a soft smile... May be I'm thinking wrong may be he likes her...

"Mom I'm done" I announced

"But baby you haven't even finished it.. no finish it first" my mom said

"Mom I'm full pls don't force me"

"It's ok .. Elizabeth don't force her..she may be tired.." His dad told my mom

"Shehnaaz you can go to your room if you feel tired you don't have to be formal dear" David told me..

"Thanks David"

"Good night Mom.. good night David"
I was about to left the table but then my mom...

"You didn't say good night to Sidharth" she told me..

Uh.. yes sorry go..od night Sidharthh" I told him He looked up from his phone and showed me his billion dollar smile..

"Good night sweet sister" his voice filled with smirk..

I took the stair and came to my room and close the door...

I sighed !

Why God ?why? Why you have to do this with me... I change myself in my Doraemon pajama and then opened my phone gallery... I scrolled our old pics... Yes I was very happy.. we was so much in love and may be I still love him and that's the reason I haven't dated anyone seriously in this 2 years...

It all started 2 years ago..

.....

Flash back..

It was my last year of masters... I studied so hard all this years...
I never compromise with my study...
My goal was to get the job at MBIDA (imaginary name) best software company....

The best part was they will come for camping in NY... And it was my opportunity to hit it...I was preparing for it last 4months... I took a cup of coffee and again sit on my study table I was studying last 6 hours continuously....

"Shehnaaazz"

Stella shout my name she is my roommate and best friend... When I came NY she was the first with whom I get comfortable... I am a introvert...

Making friends with people easily is not my forte.... And she was opposite of that I don't how our vibes matched and still now we are best friends....

She is from NY but she choose to live separately from her parents she wanted to enjoy her life... She works at a coffee shop...

"Yes Stella two mins I'm almost done Though I wanted to read few more hours but I closed my books and went to her room.

Stella :- "Pls help me choose a dress "

Shehnaaz :- "Where are you going? Date?"

Stella :- "We're going to pub "

Shehnaaz :- "We're going ?"

Stella :- "Yes we're going "

Shehnaaz :- "No.. no I'm not going anywhere!"

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna