//11// Good bye....

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Shehnaaz's pov...

'Are you sure you want to go farther" Sidharth asked me again as I didn't answer... I took a deep breath and just look at him few minutes before nodding for yes...

"Word kitten word.. I want words "he demand...

Yes Sidharthh .. yes just take me " he was so happy with my answer...

"You're mine forever " he told me before leaning on my lips for kissing... He slowly undressed himself... He was only in his boxer... And I was on bras... I tried to open his boxers but he blocked me doing that...

"No baby.. not here" Sidharth told me..

I looked at him confusingly... Then he removed my confusion...

"I mean let's go to my bed room" he said

I just blushed... He took me up in bridal style and headed towards his bed room.. He kicked the door for open and carefully put me on his round king-size bed...

He then did the last part and opened his boxers ... He was fully hard standing in front of me...I bite me lips. Looking at his big and thick dick... The vien are popping out and tip of his dick is red...

Now I was nervous and shy... This is the first time I'm seeing a man n*ked...and this big and thick... How this will fit inside me... I wondered..

"Don't shy ... it's all yours" Sidharth teased me with a smirk on his face...

I took a pillow and hide my face.. god It was so embarassing... He took the pillow from me and throw it on the floor...

"Nothing can come between you and me tonight" Sidharth said..

Oh god whatever he was talking was making my heart beat fast... So fast! He hovered over me and block my two hands beside my head on both side...

"Shehnaaz you're so perfect .. thank you for giving me this chance" he said pecking my whole face...

Sidharthh.. " I looked at him affectionately...

"Shhh.. my love I promise I'll never betray you" God he was now touching my soul with his sweet words... And from his eyes I can say that it was all genuine...

He slowly unclipped my bra and I closed my eyes... It was really happening...

He then took my nipples on his mouth and I grabbed his hair... He then opened the last thing I was wearing.. My panty ...

Now I was fully naked. he bathed my body with his tongue... Then the final time came and he took me... It was so painful... I screamed in pain...

"Just take it easy kitten I'll be gentle" Sidharth soothed me with his words.

"It's painful " I told him..

"It'll be good in few minutes" and he was right after few minutes there is no pain it was just pleasure... We made love all night and I fall asleep in his arms... I was breathless... It was too good to explain...

He kissed my forehead gently and I wrapped my arms around him... I felt secure and in peace... It was like I got my long lost puzzle... I fit in his arms like it was only made for me...

.....

Next morning I wake up... It was 6:00 am so early... I looked beside me... He was sleeping so peacefully... It took me everything to not to kiss on his cheeks...

I just stared at him few minutes and then get up from bed and get myself dressed... I took my purse mobile and slowly left his apartment...

By the time he will be wake up i will be gone into my own world... This one night stand.... May be he will forget it but for me it is so much more than a night stand...

I slowly muttered to myself "Bye sidharth ... Good bye.. !" Only if I knew that it was just a start of everything...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna