//47// Propose..

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

Shehnaaz's pov

Sidharth then released me from his firm hold and said " Goodbye.. Shehnaaz .." saying he turned and left.

***********

Sidharth's Pov

I entered Shehnaaz's room and waited for her to come. Today when I saw my dad and her mom taking vows and promising each other for a long life together, I don't know why I felt a strong urge to have my own family.

I'm a 28 year old man .. in my early thirties. I think it's the perfect time to get married and have kids.

I brought out the small velvet box from my pocket and opened it. a beautiful diamond ring was inside.

I bought the ring 2 years ago. I wanted to give it to her that time but things didn't unfold well and we separated.

I never imagined one day I'll be in a situation again to give this to her. Yes, today I'm gonna propose to her for lifelong togetherness.

I want forever with her. I was admiring the ring when suddenly it fell from my hand on the floor.

I stoop down to pick it up. After I found it I again placed it in the box carefully and kept the box in my pocket again.

I was about to get up when I saw an envelope under bed. I took it out and then stood up. When I was going to put it on the bed again

I saw it was the same envelope I saw yesterday. out of curiosity I opened the letter and read the content. After reading it I was shocked.

It's so ironic that here I'm planning to propose to her for marriage and she is planning to leave me again.

one part of me tried to believe that maybe she didn't mean it but the fact that she didn't share it with me.. it made everything more painful for me to digest.

When I charged her ..Shehnaaz lied that she didn't knew about it..... she fucking lied.

I hate this fact. If Shehnaaz really loves me, why didn't she decide to tell me the truth?

Shouldn't couples share every little thing with each other? Now I doubt if she ever loved me!

In anger I was about to tell her that I was planning to propose to her tonight but I controlled myself. I can't lose my self respect anymore !!

Now I'm driving to the bar. Only drinks can soothe the burning pain in my heart...

Why Shehnaaz why ? Why do you have to leave me again? Am I that unwanted in your life that you can easily forget my love?

**************

Shehnaaz's Pov

After Sidharth released me and left ..

I fell on the floor and curled myself in a ball. I was in shock.. My heart was hollow and empty. My mind was blank.. Then I recalled his words " Good By Shehnaaz ''

and then a drop of water rolled down my eyes ..and after a second I started crying heavily.
I held my dress in a fist and cried..and cried....and cried.

No matter how much I cried, the pain in my heart didn't ease at all.. it became stronger and I cried more loudly.

I don't know how long I cried.. but it was a good 2 hours. In these 2 hours I cried and stopped then again started crying.. then again stopped ..and it carried on in a cycle.

When my tears were at a bay and I was able to stop crying ..I stood up and walked inside the room. I stood in front of the mirror and saw my swollen eyes.

I was a sight to see.. my eyes were red and my make up was smeared. My lips were swollen too and there was a sharp pain in the corner of my lips. I touched on my lips and felt his lips there. And again tears rolled down from my eyes ..

I entered the bathroom and washed my face with water. I removed my make-up. I then came back to my room and changed into comfortable clothes.

After I changed I got into the bed and lied there. Tears we're still falling but I wasn't sobbing like before. Then I heard some noise in my door and after a few seconds I heard my mom calling me ... but I didn't reply. After a few minutes she left and I sighed..

As I was crying for a long time I was tired so I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.

*************

Next morning I woke up with swollen eyes.. It was already past 8. I was wondering why mom didn't wake me up. Then I thought about Sidharth. Did he return last night? After freshening up I came downstairs and saw the dining area was empty.

"Where is mom ?"

"Mom ..." I called out her name but I didn't get any response.. then I headed towards the dining table and saw there was a note. I took the note and started reading..

" Shehnaaz,

I called you at your door a lot but probably you fell asleep early.. I also went to Sidharth's room and he wasn't there either. Why did both of you leave the party so early?

Anyway David gave me a surprise and he planned a trip to Switzerland for us.. yes I was as shocked as you are right now probably. The flight is tonight at 10:00 pm so we are leaving. I'm sorry I couldn't inform you personally.. I'm in a hurry .. bye love you. Take care* :)

After I read the note I realized why my mom didn't come to wake me up today. So she left for her honeymoon last night. I think she probably landed there already now. Good for her.

I then went to Sidharth's room to see if he returned last night. we need to talk .. What did he mean by 'good bye ? "

I checked his room and saw his room was empty.. I sighed. Where is he? Where did he spend last night?

I returned to my room. I sat on my bed and decided to call Sidharth.

i saw my phone and found it was switched off.. My phone was probably dead last night. I put it into the charger and then opened it.

I opened the call log and saw there were 15 missed calls from Sidharth's and 5 missed calls from unknown numbers. all the calls were around 4:30 am in the morning.

Fuck!

Sidharth called me last night ? and I couldn't receive it. I called him back immediately. the phone rang 4 times and then a girl picked it up and My Heart dropped with assumptions..

"Hello, where is Sidharth ? "I asked directly.

"Are you miss Shehnaaz speaking?" someone asked ..

"um .. yes ."

"I called you so many times .. your phone was unreachable. The person who owns this phone got into a big accident last night. and--'

"what?! " I didn't hear what she said after.. my mind was blank..
___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

Vote❤️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊