//28// you can share..!

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Shehnaaz's pov..

"This Never gonna happen.. again ! dear sister " sidharth said and walked away from there...

I mentally face palmed myself... Great what I was even thinking... really I was expecting that kiss?? arghh!

I took a shower and was getting ready when my mom came "baby you will join us for breakfast na?"

"yeah mom.. I'm coming " I said with a soft smile...

" ohkay.. we're waiting for you "telling me she left...

soon after I joined my mom and David, my step father at breakfast table...

"umm.. mom did you made pancakes? wow it's smelling so good" I said

"haha yes love .. wait for Sidharth ..
he will soon join... it would be rude if you start having your breakfast before he joins" my mom said and I rolled my eyes...

"I'm hungry mom "I pouted...

"let her eat Elizabeth.. we can't wait forever for him and you have already called him twice" David told Mom with a little disappointment for Sidharth..

" ohaky .. " my mom whispered and served me the pancakes...

I was about took the first bite of my food .. and Sidharth joined us... He took the seat beside me though the opposite seat of me was empty... Seating beside him after what happened this morning was a little awkward... But still he shamelessly took the seat beside me...

"woah.. so everyone is already started eating without me" Sidharth taunted...
of course the everyone he mentioned was clearly me as here I am the only one started eating...

don't mind Sidharth .. Shehnaaz was hungry so she just couldn't wait" my mom told him politely...

"it's ok Elizabeth .. no problem"

soon everyone started eating... Mom and David were chatting some random stuff... where I was trying to finish my food as early as possible so that I can leave this place as well as Sidharth... He also didn't muttered much words...

David suddenly took our attention by his announcement...

so shehnaaz and Sidharth we have something to say "

I looked up from my food with curiosity and David continued..

"well me and Elizabeth decided to arrange a small wedding this week... well we married in papers we never get the chance to took vows so as you both are here with us we're thinking about marrying religiously... as shehnaaz will leave us next month so Elizabeth wants to do it now"

yes I'm gonna leave next month... My posting is changing to Egypt and I don't know when I'll again get the chance to meet my family...

"oh that's great mom.. congratulations to you both... I'm very happy for you" I said with a wide smile on my face...

"and you Sidharth?" my mom asked him...

I don't know why but I have feeling that his approval matters to my mom...
May be my mom thinks Sidharth still didn't accepted her as his step mom...

" that's a good news. I'll join" he told looking at my mom with a tight smile...

'that's great" my mom chuckled in happiness...

Again David started " It's gonna be a small party only with friends and family no business Colleagues so you guys can invite your close friends" he paused and continued... "Sidharth You can bring your girlfriend... anyway when are you planning to meet her with us?" I was drinking my juice and hearing this I choked that...

"Baby are you okay? " my mom asked with concerned... Suddenly I felt Sidharth's hand was running on my back trying to sooth me and I keep on coughing... I choked hard !

Sidharth hold a glass of water in front of me and with his another hand he was trying to soothing me... I took the glass of water from him and jerked his hands off me...

"Thanks "I muttered... and then drink the water...

you okay na ?" my mom asked again...

"yes Mom I'm fine " I said. "sorry for interrupting the discussion" I said apologitically.

come on shehnaaz .. don't say sorry" David hold my hand and smiled..

"Shehnaaz aren't you gonna invite Nil?" my mom asked...

"okay if you're saying I'll invite him" I said... Nil is my good friend. he is very supporting and we also have same mindset...

"tell me are you guys dating ?" my mom asked and I looked at her with shock. why does she even think that?

"no mom ! we're just friends" I said

'you can share it with your mom baby" she said

"there is nothing like that mom" I stated clearly... we can't date each other as ....

I looked away from my mom when my eyes fall on Sidharth... He was staring at me intensely... and my heart skipped a beat... His eyes was like they will eat me now... So dangerous !

Suddenly Sidharth got up from his chair and left us... we all looked at each other confusingly...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna