//29// Regret...!

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Suddenly he got up from his chair and left us... we all looked at each other confusingly...

||||||||||||||||||||||||

Sidharth's Pov

I got up from the chair and left the table where we were having breakfast...
I entered my room and banged the door closed...

I myself don't know why my reaction was to leave that place suddenly... Why I felt some emotions when Elizabeth mentioned about Shehnaaz's rumoured date...

sgh! Shehnaaazz !! this one girl made my life hell one handedly... She left me .. she kicked my love on my face.. Haha! I was fucking blind in love... It was my fault to love her more than myself... I still remembered that day....

*** Flashback ***

I returned from office.. We were having fight since few weeks and that day I decided to make it up... I really couldn't tolerate to fight with each other... sleeping in different rooms kills me...

I brought flowers for her...
When I entered the apartment the beautiful scent of cooking entered my nostrils and a beautiful smile appeared on my face...

Shehnaaz was cooking in the kitchen .. I put the flowers on table and entered the kitchen tip toeing.. I hugged her from behind and caught her off guard...
I loved to do that... I inhaled her beautiful smell...it was like a drug to me...

'you scared me .. " shehnaaz said. Her voice always makes me goes to my knees.

"what are you doing?"

playing guitar!" she joked . " can't you see I'm cooking .. now go please fresh up .. I'll serve the dish"

"ohkay baby " I then kissed her on her neck and left to our room...

I was so happy that we both were trying to make things work... I entered the bathroom and took a shower... After the shower I walked into the closet and choosed a shirt and comfy pants...

I was about to close the closet when my eyes fall on the white envelope. I randomly took it out .. " is it my? I don't remember about this". holding the envelope I saw it carefully..

I tried to open it and found out that it was already opened... Effortlessly I took out the letter from inside and read it...

I Storm out of the room... Shehnaaz was lighting the candles.. the dinner was already served but I doubt if I'll touch that... I was standing there.. boiling in rage and some different kinda emotions. Suddenly she noticed my presence..

"oh you're already here. I was wondering to have candle night dinner. what say?" shehnaaz said excitedly...

I watched her intensely. so innocence ... like she knows nothing. Then I realized why did she arranged this dinner and felt more anger and disgust...

"what the fuck is this ? have you thought to explain it ?" I hold the letter in front of her...

"S..Sidharthh.. listen" I saw as her eyes switched from happy to sad or I say feared...

"so you're leaving Hun ?!" I stated very calmly...

"Listen I was about to told you.. " Shehnaaz tried to explain... But I was so angry that I throw the letter away and walked close to her... In fear she stepped back.

"is this why you arranged all this dinner plan? and here I was expecting that you want to make everything better between us !" I asked

"no .. please try to understand I want things to get better. But I also want to pursue my dream Sidharth "

"So you're ready to leave me?" Shehnaaz stayed silent and I got my answer" fine!" with that I left the apartment...

........

Next day After thinking about my actions I felt I should think about a way where she can pursue her dream and we don't have to be apart... I was so weak for her love that I decided to calm myself and just sort it out...

we will definitely come to a solution with that I decided to return home and sort out everything...

But that day when I returned I saw she wasn't there.. her side of closet were empty her things were gone... There was a letter on the table that just confirmed my thought. so she left me.. and what she left behind a fucking letter...

so this is what I deserve?!"

***End of flashback***

I was so weak for her love back then.. I drown myself in drinks...
I was so broken... in my life I never felt this way... I never tried to get her back she was the one who left me..

If I wanted I could do that but I refused... I damn loved her and that's why I just let her go... I always thought I'll take the revenge on her if I saw her again .. but when I saw her yesterday.. revenge was the last thing on my mind...

And really my ' step sister'? . I think this is the weirdest way a person can meet her ex...

If you ask me that if I still love her or not .. then
I don't know!
"do I still want her back?"
I don't know...
"Do I want to take revenge? "
I will say yes I want ....
but I myself don't know
if I will be able to do that.

But one thing for sure that she'll regret to meet me again!

......

Suddenly the door of my room opened and dad entered...

may I come in ?" he asked

"of course dad". He entered and took a seat beside..

"why did you left the table? don't you like Elizabeth..?" He asked..

"no dad that's not the reason I like her. But of course she can't take my mum's place"

"no one can take that place Sidharth and believe me she doesn't want to then great!" He said "Elizabeth is very nice woman and her daughter Shehnaaz she is also very nice and beautiful. isn't she?"

"yeah.. " I said boringly...

"you'll definitely like her " he said so confidently... If he only knew ...

"just give them a chance okay? and I hope you'll participate in the wedding happily"

"yes dad!" I said and hugged him..

Then he left and I also got ready for office...
__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Follow my insta account :- sidnaaz___00
Plzzz

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna