//23// Depend...

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Shehnaaz's pov...

Sidharth took the paper from me and burst into laughter... And I just watched him like a fool...

"S..so thi.. this is the reason you were ignoring me ?" He burst into laughter again... God that's pissed me off... I turned the other way and pouted...

"Ohh kitten... you are so adorable " Sidharth said in between his laughs...

"Stop laughing .." I tried to show my anger... And he hold both of my hands make me seat straight to him...

"I love that you are jealous ... " I furrowed my brows.. " you remember during our first date a woman gave me paper ..and I put that in my pocket .. it's the same one" he again laughed but this time lightly

"that day I took the paper to make you feel jealous but you didn't even paid attention... But my intention full fill today" sidharth said.... I felt embarrassed "I'm not lying or cheating on you understand ?! ... Now don't use your kitty brain" he said

My cheek heat up in embarrassment... Shit! He is right... That was the same shirt he was wearing during our date.... Shehnaaazz where is your brain .. -_-.

He noticed my face and pulled me into hug . " You don't have to feel shy kitten... I'm happy you are jealous for another woman" I slap him on his chest...

"You are very bad " I said pouted my lips...making him kiss it..

....

It's been almost 9 months now we are together... And in this period of time we came so close to each other...
I realized I love him... He didn't changed at all he was same caring and Loving...

But nowadays his protectiveness become a little annoying to me... Like I have to go university by the car he arranged for me... yes he arranged an Audi for me. who does this ? !

I have to take rest between my studies. He will video call me in every 2 hours to check if I'm taking rest or still studying... I know many girls love this attentions but I don't want him to control me all the time....

I am adult and I know what is best for me. He don't need to be play my father role !.

Last time he crossed all the limits... I took a bus to my university... I don't like the attention I get whenever the big Audi enters the university premises...

That day I had an extra class... He called me so many times but my phone was silent...

As I didn't picked up the phone he directly came to my university and entered between the running class...

Whole class was staring at me and him. Everyone whisper about our relationship... I Never felt so enbrassed in my life before...

When he left teacher told me " Miss Shehnaaz I hope next time your billionaire boyfriend wouldn't disturb our class... So please pick up his phone in time and come in his Audi" see how embrassing... I didn't talk to him for 2 days for this...

He even tried to give me so many expensive accessories also... Which I didn't accept... Sometimes we fight over it... And each time he would say

Sid :- "Stop arguing Shehnaaz just take it... I just don't understand your crap!"

Sana :- "No Sidharth I can't accept them .. this are too expensive. I can't spend your money like this. "

Sid :- "But I want you to spend my money"

Sana :- "It's useless... To talk to you"

Sid :- "Why can't you accept me fully? Why are you so distant"

and we would argue... Sometimes I stop replying him back as I know it's useless to make him understand... He only understands his...

I don't know why he doesn't understands his money is his not mine... And my policy self-respect would never allow me to accept those things from him...

The only thing that was running smoothly is our sex life... Or should I say it's become more and more intense...
I mean if I don't stop him he would do it every day... We both are attracted to each other... So it's really tough for us to control...

Sometimes I feel bad about my behaviour.... I know whatever he does his only intention is to make me happy... But I have always been so independent...

I don't want any man to control me...
I don't want to depend on them... I don't want to repeat the mistakes my mom did...

My mum left her family for my dad... And she became fully dependent on him... She didn't even thought to do a job... But one day she got to know that my dad was cheating behind her back... The lady he was seeing was the boss of my dad's office...

After a lot of dramas they at least divorced... Actually I was very happy when the finally divorced... I was tired seeing my mom crying every night... That time I oath that I'll never depend on a man...

Right now I'm getting ready for our date. I hope everything goes well. Cause the way he loves to give me surprises.... I gets mini heart attack...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna