//45// Playing..

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

Shehnaaz's pov...

It was the wedding day. I was getting ready in my room and my mum was being ready by her makeup artist.

I wore the dress Sidharth brought me. I applied very natural makeup. After I was done I came out of my room and closed the door. I was heading to the stairs when I noticed the door of Sidharth's room also open and he came out and I paused.

Sidharth was wearing a white shirt and peach blazer. His blazer was the same shade of peach colour as my dress. our dress was perfectly matched. He walked to me and stopped in front of me.

"What are you looking at?" Sidharth asked and I realized I was still looking at him. I blushed and then looked away from him.

"umm... we are wearing matching clothes" I said surprisingly.

"yes.. I know" Sidharth said, like he already knew it. I ignored him and walked down.

I entered my mum's room, she was standing in front of the mirror admiring herself.

"Mom .. " she turned to me

"wow you are looking gorgeous" I said and she slightly blushed.

"Thank u baby and you are looking stunning as always, my pretty baby" I smiled at her then held her hand..

"let's go mom , everyone is waiting" I dragged her out of the room but she held my hand and forced me to stop "what mom?"

"Thank you Shehnaaz. Thank you for accepting David. I know you were most close to your dad but still how you accept David .. it just made everything so easy for us.. " she said.

"Your happiness matters the most to me.. and see I'm the one lucky girl who will see her mom getting wed" I said smilingly at her..

"I'm the lucky mom to have a wonderful child like you" she kissed my forehead.

"Now can we go ? "

"yes baby " then we both walked out of the room.

As the wedding was about to happen at hotel , we all left for the hotel. It took us a few minutes to reach there.

I was accompanying my mom in the car while Sidharth was with his dad. My mom's close friends were also there and some more people were also present at the wedding who are probably Sidharth and David's friends and colleagues.

The hotel was beautifully decorated with white flowers. My mom walks down the aisle and my eyes become wet.

I was so happy to see her happy. The priest started the wedding while me and Sidharth were standing close to my mom. Then my mom and David started taking their vows. Sidharth silently held my hand during that time. The wedding was done beautifully.

After the wedding we all cheered for the champagne. Then we all headed back to our home where the party was planned. The guests started coming and everyone started enjoying themselves. I was with my mom constantly. She was introducing me to everyone. I politely smile at everyone and then stand beside my mom.

My eyes were constantly finding Sidharth who
nowhere to see. Then my eyes travelled to the drink corner where I found him. He was standing with some group of boys drinking and enjoying themselves. He was enjoying it and here I was doomed to bore . so I decided to message him.

"hey!" I sent it.

I saw him checking his phone and smiled softly. Then Sidharth roamed his eyes in the party to find me and at last his eyes landed on me. Then he again looked at his phone and started typing.

"typing ...

"typing... "

I don't know what he was typing so long.

"What baby?😘" he sent

and again started talking with people. only this? It took him so long to type. I instantly type back to him.

"I'm bored!!😭" I sent it

and then looked at me. Sidharth again looked at his phone and typed back..

"ohkay come to your room😉" he sent,

after reading the message I looked at him. He wink at me then excuse himself from the group.

I thought about leaving him in my room. I looked at my mom and saw she was chatting with some lady. I took the opportunity and decided to leave. I was about to take the stairs when my mom called me again shit!

"yes mom"

"meet she is my old friend"

"hello" I politely smiled at her. Then she blocked me for 30 mins and after that I excused myself from the washroom and then left.

I almost ran to my room. I know Sidharth was waiting for a long time. I entered my room and then locked the door.

I saw Sidharth wasn't in the room. I called after his name

" Sidharth " but there was no response. Did he leave the room as I wasn't coming?

Then I walked to the balcony and saw he was standing facing the outside.

I walked to him and hugged him from back... "hey! I was calling you .. why didn't you respond?" I waited for his answer but he said nothing.

"Hey, I'm sorry. Mom stopped me and engaged me with one of her friends" again no response.

"They stop being mad if you don't answer now I'll leave you and join the party again" I said teasingly.

And then Sidharth turned. I looked at him ... his face was stiff and his eyes were blank emotionless.. this isn't a good sign.

"This is the only thing you know right ? Leaving me!!" Sidharth said coldly. What happened to him ? He was just alright minutes ago ..

"What happened?" I asked worriedly ..

"You are again playing with my love right?" Sidharth asked me to be more gloomy.

w..what are you saying ?" Now I am a little scared…

"When were you going to tell me about it or were you again planning to leave me without saying anything? Again " Sidharth said and I furrowed my brows .

What is he talking about?

"what? I'm not understanding anything Sidharth''

"Stop playing, I already know everything," Sidharth said and held the envelope that I received yesterday..
___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

Vote❤️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊