//39// Truth/Dare..

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Sidharth's pov

I don't know why tonight I couldn't take my eyes off her. The old memories of us out on date just like this.. hit my memory. Only if she wouldn't leave me .. we would still stayed like this.

I loved her so much.. I was so serious about her.. and was pretty much sure to propose her for marriage. Huhh.. this thoughts just makes my heart pain ..and my anger for her more.

I shifted my eyes from her and gulped the whole drink in one go. Relax !

"Hey Sidharth don't drink too much the night just started.. " Siya said but I ignore her.

"Guys.. it's getting boring let's play some games " Nil said winking at shehnaaz. And I wished to punch his face...

"Yes.. you are right" now Siya again opened her mouth.

"let me think.. let's play truth or dare " she suggested and I rolled my eyes.

"That's boring " me and Shehnaaz both said at the same time... Shehnaaz looked at me and blushed.

"Guys.. there will be some twist " she stop and then looked at shehnaaz  "and it surely less boring than just sitting with drinks"

"Okay.. what is the twist " Shehnaaz asked.

"We will play it in a team.. like me and Sidharth and you and Nil... Every team will ask a question to other team you have to answer the truth and if you don't want to answer you both have to drink" siya explained and I still find that boring.

"That's a good twist... let's play guys " Nil said.

"Ohkay, we start first" Siya said and asked a question to Nil and Shehnaaz...
I just observe them boringly with my drink..

"So tell me when you guys first meet ?" She asked. Hearing the question I got my interest again...

"We both knew each other from childhood... but we're not in touch but we again reunited in Italy and now we are here" Nil replied and Shehnaaz nod in agreement.

I wished this is it.. and there is no more behind their first meeting.

"Ok it's our turn .. when did you two meet and how was you first kiss "Nil asked and I looked at shehnaaz who has full intrest in our reply...

Before I could answer Siya started
"well.. we meet through my dad, my dad is an investor in his company ..so yeah.. " she paused and looked at me then again started "and our first kiss was on our first date.. umm it was of course special Sidharth is a good kisser I have to say"

she complete and I choked on my drink. This girl ..lies like anything. we never hugged each other not to mention kiss.. but I didn't discloesd the truth because when I look at shehnaaz, the anger on her face was all I wanted..

So I also put on the act and took Siya's hand and kissed on them." Thanks for the compliment baby" I said and Shehnaaz rolled her eyes from me ... And I smiled a big one...

"Ok let me ask something interesting " Siya said and wink at them "so Nil tell me one thing about Shehnaaz's body only you know and no one else"

I furrowed my eyes at Siya as what kind of question is this? Nil laughed as he really knows something and I looked at him intensely.. He gulp the drink in his hand and started

"Well there is something.. " he looked at shehnaaz and then looked at us and continued "shehnaaz has a mole on the middle of her back ." He answered and I don't know what I felt..

I wished to punch and kill him then and there. my whole body shake with anger...How did he know this? Yes it's true she do have a mole.

"Nil ... " shehnaaz whined at Nil.

"Sorry I don't want to sound like a pervert but .. Shehnaaz you know behind the story .. " he then laughed "so yeah.. I think I only know this.."

I again drink the whole glass in one go and looked at Nil intensely... My eyes were black.. jaw clenched ..

"You sure only you know about this?"
I asked him not hiding any emotions.. "Unmm yeah I guess .." he awkwardly laughed..

"Guys let's dance..." Shehnaaz break the intensity before it could go somewhere else.. She hold Nil's hand and drag him on dance floor...

I looked at them with furious eyes.. Siya also tried to drag me on dance floor but
I jerked her hands off me and said sternly "you go yourself " her eyes become hurt with my rudeness but
I didn't care...

I emptied the bottle in my glass and drink that. I remembered the conversation just happened in front of me as how he knows every part of her body and that should be known only by someone who is intimate to her, which is me. The more I remember that the more I felt disgust...

I looked at their every moved on dance floor. How Nil's hand was roaming around her body ... her waist.. god!
I want to drag him off her .. how dare he touches him. And how dare Shehnaaz let's him touch her when I'm here standing..

My and Shehnaaz's stare meet.
My deadly eyes observed her intensely..
I clutched the glass in my hand hard, if I add more pressure it would have broken. I saw her being nervous in my stare. she stumbled on his arms and Nil save her from fall ...

I drink the last bottle..and then left the place. The night was more interesting than I imagined. So it's time to make it interesting for her too...
__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna