//14// Plotted?

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Shehnaaz's pov...

I saw blood on his lips and realised it was my blood...

I wiped the blood from his lips with my thumb and then show that to him...

"Look what you did .. you fu*cking bite me"

"You deserve more.. " he told me wiping the bloods from my lips. I furrowed my eyebrows at him...

"Why the hell did you leave me? Hun ?" he asked me... I didn't replied anything and he carried on saying ...

"You know you are the first girl I ever made love who left me next morning without a message... It's normally me who left them" sidharth said

"With how many girls have you done it?" I ignore all his words and stick to one point that he did that with many girls... That pissed me off...

One minute am I being jealous? Why the hell I'm being jealous? I'm really in trouble. Arghhh shehnaaazz stop it.. !!

"Woah .. so you do feel jealous Hun? I thought I am the only one here who is possessive about you " Sidharth told me...

He is possessive about me? But why we only met in the bar first time...

"You are possessive about me?" I asked him

"Yes more than you can imagine" he said

"Why? We first met in the bar and 2nd day we go for a date ... You don't even know me enough to be possessive" I asked him..

"No.. kitten you saw me ..no actually met me properly in the bar but I saw you way before" sidharth told me making shocked..

"What ?! Where and when ? " I was really shocked... He sat beside me and took my hands on his and gently kissed on it... I felt butterflies in my stomach...

Sid :- "Actually I first saw you in the cafe"

Sana :- "Which cafe?"

Sid :- "The one where you go every Friday with Stella .."

Sana :- "And"

Sid :- "And at the first sight I fall hard for you" *wow I was shocked*

"So you were my secret admirer ? Hun"
I teased him and in response he bite my fingers . " Ouch!!"

"No kitten not a secret admirer ... Then and there I knew that you will be mine" sidharth said..

"And after that?" I was curious

"After that I used to go there each Friday to see you only once... And you .... You never gave me a look... A single look... Girls never ignored me but you did ... So rare" sidharth told me and chuckled

And I chuckled with that...

"And in the bar? Was that a coincidence of me and you being there?" I again asked

"Actually not" he told me with a guilty smile.

"What?" He is really surprising me..

"Actually once Stella noticed me watching you and she came to me and charged me that I'm stalking you.." Sidharth said..

"What?" I laughed and also shocked .. why didn't Stella told me ?

"And then ?" I asked again.

"And then I told her about my feelings for you and she suggest me that she will bring you to the bar and after that it's my job to make you agree for a date"

I was shock.. no not only shock but also felt being plotted by them...

"You... You both....You both plotted against me? How she can do that"
I was so angry... I tried to open the car door but it was locked... I looked at him with anger

"open the fucking door..... I want to leave" I told him angrily...

"Stop it shehnaaz ... Don't make me crazy again.. " Sidharth told me with frustrations...

I slapped his hands from my thigh and shout at him..

"What crazy Hun? You both ... What you did.." I couldn't even complete but he hold both of my hands and hold it above my head...

"So what... You have feelings for me ... I have feelings for you what is wrong?

"I don't have any feelings for you ... "I shout at him...

"Really..?" With that he hovered over me and captured my lips ...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna