//48// Guilty...

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

Shehnaaz's pov...

"I called you so many times .. your ph was unreachable. The person who owns this phone got into a big accident last night. and--

"what?! " I didn't hear what she said after that my mind was blank..

I was blank for a moment then my mind started working again.. I ignored what she was speaking other side

"Where is he?" I asked

"That's what I'm saying, he is in RL hospital.. please come as early as possible " I cut the phone and ran.

I took the cab and it took 20 minutes to reach there.. I was shaking.. my hands were shaking thinking about all the bad possibilities.

And the only thing I was chanting in my mind was "he is alright.. Is my sidharth is alright..I know he is fine" but my heart ..it was guessing all the horrible things.

I get off the cab and throw the money to the driver and almost ran Inside the hospital. I noticed people looking at me as I was still in my PJs . but I didn't care what they were thinking......the only thing I could care about was Sidharth.

I asked the receptionist

"Can you tell me where Sidharth is?" she looked at me confusingly ..

"mam can you please tell me the full name of the patient?" she asked ..

"Oh .. yeah.. I mean Sidharth--- " suddenly my phone rang and I picked it up.

"where are you?" the girl asked me ..

"I'm already here .. which floor is he?"

"come 3rd floor ..ward no. 97" I cut the phone again and took the elevator.

when I reached in front of his ward .. I was panting, I was about to enter when I saw a girl sitting in front of Sidharth ..and her back was facing me and there was another girl and a man

who was standing opposite of the girl. When the girl sided with her face I recognized her .. it was Siya.

What is she doing here? But I didn't bother and entered his room. I saw Sidharth was lying on bed, his hand, head bandaged. His lips were wounded and It was obvious that the accident was very serious. Tears rolled down my eyes and I quickly wiped it.

"Shehnaaz .." Siya saw me and stood up.

"How is he?" I just asked without shifting my eyes from him ...

"the doctor said he is now better ..but we have to wait until he gets back his senses .." that girl answered.

I just nod and stand there.. It was silent until the girl broke it.

"So me and my boyfriend are gonna leave now.. we stayed here from last night.. as his families are here I don't think we need to stay.. but please inform us about him time to time" I just nod

"yes.. thank you so much for what you did .." Siya replied.

After that both of them left. I slowly walked beside Sidharth and sat on a chair. It all happened because of me.. he was angry because of me..I caused him all of this. I wiped my tears again and just sat there. Nurse came to check his wound..and then left.

"Do you know how it happened?" after a long time I asked Siya ..

"no .. when Sidharth came to my apartment last night at 2:00 am .. " I looked at her.. He went to her apartment last night ?!! This information just made me more uncomfortable and somewhere angry

"What did Sidharth do there?" I asked nonchalantly.

"I was shocked when Sidharth came. it was so late and he was very drunk.. he just sit there few minutes he was talking stupid things I didn't understand any .And then he left. I requested him to stay for the night but he ignored me ..."

ohh .. I didn't know how to feel ..the guilt was killing me inside.

"what stupid things he talked?" I again asked ..

"He was asking me, is he not enough for any girl? and he also asked why can't he be anyone's first priority ? he was in pain .. " her words were hitting my heart.. how I made him unworthy and unloved.. but if only he knew I love him the most..

"Did you guys fight?" Siya asked and I looked at her stunned ..

"Excuse me?"

"I know Shehnaaz .. I know about you two.."

"Did Sidharth tell you ?"

"NO ..... actually I was always confused why Sidharth suddenly asked me for dates while he was ignoring me for months.. but then I noticed the tension between you two.. and for a intelligent girl like me.. it's easy for me to guess" Siya said

"yes... we broke up 2 years ago and then I met him again as a step brother ..." I said

"so ex-boyfriend turned Step brother?" she laughed. I mentally rolled my eyes . Why does everyone have to use the same dialogue ? first Nil now she.

"sorry I know it's a bad joke" she apologized then..

It was 6 pm. Sidharth was still unconscious. I asked the doctor why he didn't wake up and they told me..it will take time..

Siya left this afternoon and promised to come the next day. I was sitting beside unconscious Sidharth. I closed my eyes for a few seconds when I heard a faint voice ...

"Water .. " I looked up and saw Sidharth awake..
l held the glass in his mouth and he then took a few sips from it.

"Wait, let me call the doctors " I ran out and called the doctor. They came and checked him .And then left.

"how are you feeling?" I asked him ..

"Can you help me get up?" Sidharth asked me .. ignoring my question.

I held his arm and made him sit up on the bed carefully. For support I took a pillow and placed it behind him. Afterwards, I was satisfied with his comfort.. I also sat beside him and asked again "Is there any discomfort?"

"I'm fine" Sidharth shortly answered.

I didn't drag the question, instead I decided to feed him the soup, nurse just sent here. I fed him the soup and Sidharth  drank it without any complaint. After feeding him the soup I cleaned up his mouth.

We sat silently for a few minutes then Sidharth said  "I want to sleep.. " I nodded and made him sleep on the bed.

"Shehnaaz ... you can go now ..the nurses are here they will take care of me" sidharth said and turned his head to the other side. The distance in his voice was very obvious. I felt like crying but I didn't let it flow.

"You sleep.. I'll stay here, " I said.

"Please go Shehnaaz. You don't have to stay" Sidharth said with more force this time.

"You should sleep now Sidharth" I said stubbornly and he didn't argue anymore. I sat on the couch of the ward and tried to get some rest…

************

Next morning I woke up at 6:00 am. Basically I didn't sleep at all last night. I was busy with my thoughts. Today is my joining day. I need to email that I can't join today. " sigh... "
___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

Vote❤️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊