//34// It's my time..

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

"You can leave Sidharth... and next time before you enter this room make sure to knock" I said very silently... And thank God he left... Once he was out I noticed tears flowing down my cheeks...

||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Sidharth's Pov

Once I left her room, I entered my room and closed it with a bang... It's become a habit of me whenever I'm angry...
I changed myself into something comfy and went to balcony...

Today I brought Siya home... She is the daughter of one of my investor... He was trying so hard to fix his daughter with me for like months...

So for shutting him up last month I went for a date with her, I don't think it as date though it was a friendly dinner...

After the date I knew I'm never gonna call her again... She is just too much for me... so much attention seeker, which I hate most.... She loves to show off things and is very fake...

But today I called her and asked her for dinner at our house... Of course she was very happy...

I wanted to show Shehnaaz that I am not alone..and I have moved on... I wanted to show her that she's not the only girl and not important to me at all...

I intentionally kissed her hand to make her feel jealous... to be honest I thought she will not jealous and I'll stop this Siya drama soon...

But the way she behaved at dining area just because we were playing with our foot I'm sure she was more than just jealous...

If you ask me am I happy now?' then my answer is YESS! so fucking happy... And this just made me dedicated to continue this relationship with Siya...

I want her to feel the pain the way I felt years before and somehow still feels...

When I returned after dropping Siya, I saw Elizabeth was talking with Dad that shehnaaz didn't eat and was worrying about her...

I ignored her talks and walked straight to my room but I don't know what happen to me suddenly I turned and took the plate of foods...

"I will pass the plate to her room Elizabeth. " I told

"Dear, she is now angry I'll suggest you not to" And that's what I want to see... her angry face.

"I'll handle. don't worry " I said and turned to the room...

"Thanks Sidharth" Elizabeth said and I nod...

I stand in front of her room and noticed that the door is already half opened...
I didn't bother to knock and straight entered...

She was leaning on head board and was busy with her phone and smiling...
I really wanted to know with whom she was talking all smiley...

When she saw me I noticed she was a little shock, wasn't expecting me there... Then she charged me what I was doing there ?

I ignore all her questions and walked straight to her to make her more piss... The thing shocked me was when she almost exposed that I was faking this relationship with Siya and I'm trying to make her feel jealous...

To cover up things I said some mean words .. which are true though... But when I realized she was hurt by my words I kinda felt bad...

As I know her I know she was near the edge of crying .. her eyes were all watery and cheeks were all red but she controlled it very well...

I controlled myself so bad not to push her on the bed and kiss her beautiful lips then and there...

This heart of mine still wants her. When she asked me to left the room I did that instantly... I was going weak and I didn't want it...

my revenge is just started and I can't be weak now...

"Now it's my time to play this game Shehnaaz... just wait and watch me to play"
__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna