//46// Goodbye..

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

"Stop playing, I already know everything" Sidharth said and held the envelope that I received yesterday..

I furrowed my brows at him. I forget to see what is inside the envelope .

"What is inside?" I asked. and his eyes turned more angry.

"For god sake Shehnaaz stop playing.. I'm tired of it. the envelope is already torn showing it's been checked " Sidharth shouted at me. But I really didn't know what was inside.

"I'm not lying.. yes I tore the envelope but I didn't read the letter.. give it to me or tell me what is inside" I said anxiously.

"I'm fucking tired of your lies" Sidharth said and throw the envelope on my face and it fall on the floor. I was hurt by the way he threw it on my face.. but at that time I was more curious to know what was actually inside.

I stoop down and pick up the letter. I opened it slowly.. My hands were shaking a little from anxiety as to what is inside that he is treating me like this.

I read the letter from where it was from it showed my company's name and i understood what is actually inside. How could I forget about it? I was so busy with Sidharth that I actually forgot about my promotion letter that was about to come.

My throat has become dry ... I still read the content and got to know that my shift changed to Malaysia and my joining is 22th December.

Today is 20th December so it means 1 day later. I looked up at him with guilty eyes .. he was facing the outside and I was standing behind him.

I lost my voice.. I didn't know how to make him believe that I really didn't read the letter before. After a long time I found my voice …

"Sidharth, believe me I didn't know this... I didn't go through the letter" I said with a shaky tone.

He turned to me and our eyes met. His eyes were angry, painful and there was some kind of fear ... My Heart broke.

"believe me .. " I said again looking at him.

"So you're saying you didn't know you got a promotion and that's why you're leaving for Malaysia... right?" Sidharth said sarcastically. I shook my head as no .

"No I knew about the promotion .. but believe me I didn't know I needed to go Malaysia" I said with more guilt.

"See we are again on the same page as we were two years ago .. you yourself applied for international intern and you said you didn't know about your shift and again you are saying this... " Sidharth walked to me and pushed me all the way to the glass door behind and pressed his body against mine.

My heart stopped and started racing again. "Do you think I'm STUPID?!" Sidharth hissed on my face with so much hate.

I was so scared that I lost my voice... I wanted to tell him no but I couldn't. In the end I stayed silent and he spoke up again..

"Do you think I'm an idiot who will take all your fucking lies??!"

oh god. This time I shook my head as no ..

"Do you really enjoy playing with my feelings? is that makes you happy.. making me fool"

my heart sank in my belly ..I was hurt the way Sidharth was hurting. I love him .. I'm not playing with him.. no!

"You know what Shehnaaz.. I'm the stupid who always buys your lies.. I really thought you love me.. you want to spend your life with me but see you again made fun of my love "

Each time Sidharth was accusing me his hold on my arms was getting stronger. Now he started hurting me.

"I really didn't know.. I love you Sidharth, believe me I really love you" I said in a pleading tone hoping he will believe me ..but he held my chin roughly and made his face close to mine..

"I'm not buying your lies this time. You know how much I love you ? For you I decided to make a branch of our company in Italy too.. so that we don't have to stay separately.. so that we could live together.. it was impossible for you to leave your job cause you love that more than me.. and I accepted that ..I moved my business...I compromised " Sidharth said and my eyes rounded.

He was planning to open a new brunch in Italy?

"you know in Italy our company is in a disadvantageous position.. rather if we made it move in Mexico as it was planned it's sure to be more successful but for you I took the risk.. I went against all our board members" my heart.. I was speechless. Sidharth is expanding his business in Italy just for me..

"Sidharth please try to understand me .." I said but what he said in return made my heart hollow..

"Leave your job Shehnaaz .. don't go" sidharth muttered and I was stunned.. he caressed my face then continued "I earn enough money for both of us .. my company makes millions per weeks.... believe me I can give you everything..

I shook my head.. no.. this could never happen.. I never doubted his ability but my job is my career .. "I can't Sidharth" I whispered looking down.

Suddenly Sidharth laughed sarcastically.. and I looked at him confused

"I should know it..haha !! what I was even expecting. you don't love me.. you are just playing with my feelings" sidharth he held my hair hardly made me whine in pain

"I loved you .. I wanted to marry you .... I wanted to start a family with you .. I wanted to ----- " then Sidharth stopped. I looked into his eyes.. They were wet but he wasn't crying.

He left his hold on my hair and then slowly caressed my face and said "I loved you.. "

suddenly he stooped down and captured my lips..The kiss wasn't gentle or any romantic..

It was forcing and painful. I didn't get a chance to kiss back because he was all over my mouth kissing and sucking my lips like it was the last time he was kissing me. tears rolled down from my closed eyes .. then I felt a hard pain on my lips.. I understood he bit me there .. After a long time Sidharth left me ..I took a deep breath.. I was panting. I touched my lips and then found blood there.. how cruel he is.

Sidharth then released me from his firm hold and said Goodbye.. Shehnaaz .." saying he turned and left.
___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

Vote❤️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊