//25// Distance...

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Shehnaaz's pov...

"I'm asking you one last time will you accept this or not ?"

n..no "I said but without looking at his eyes.

Fine " Sidharth said and put the ring on his pocket. He hold my fourarms strongly and all but drag me out of the restaurant. All staffs and waiters looked at us.. I felt humiliated...

He shoved me into the car and drive away. During the ride he didn't uttered a single word neither do I. His eyes was straight on the road.. I dared not to look into them..

after we reached at the apartment we get off the car... He hurriedly walked inside the apartment without waiting for me...
I almost ran after him. He entered the room and closed it with a bang...

I entered the room after A lot of hesitation... when I entered the I saw him drinking. i didn't dared to start any conversation now... as I know it'll just worst the case. When he is drunk he always lose his control... I entered the bathroom and changed into pajamas...

I decided to sleep in the guest room to avoid anything to happen tonight... I took the pillow and walked out of the room. He watched my each move but choosed to stay silent...

.....

Next morning I left for uni before he woke up. Before leaving I made breakfast for him. I also put a sorry note for him. Today was my result and this time I was very nervous... My exam didn't go well.

of course this is what expected... Most of the time I spend it with Sidharth.. he would took me for dates.. shopping and sometimes I also planed to spend some quality time with him...

At around 10:00 our result listed on the board. I Checked and my name was not on the 1st position. my heart sink into my stomach. I checked the 2nd position it was someone else.. I checked the 3rd one still it was not me...

I started sweating ..my friend looked at me with a shock... of course she was also expecting me to be on the 1st position. I kept on checking and then I found me at no. 7. I was in top 10 but not in top 3. Everyone looked at me with shock...

I was standing at the back of the play ground. I tried to control my tears but it was impossible... My mind was blaming my love life about this and my heart it was still trying to find any other reasons...

After a long fight between my heart and brain I draw the conclusion that It love life is to be blamed... my luxurious

Suddenly one of my friend came and informed me that principal mam is calling me... I wiped my tears and headed towards the principal chamber...

"may I come in mam?" I asked the principal lowering my head..

"yes yes Shehnaaz come"

I stand there still and she request me to seat... I took the seat in front of her still lowering my head...

"Shehnaaz what happened with you ? Have you looked at your result?

"y..yes mam"

"do you know you'll not get the chance for intern if your marks keep get low" I didn't replied but nod in yes...

"and this year you'll not get the scholarship from university" l again nod in yes...

This scholarship is important for me... my mom sends me money but that's not enough. she is a single mother she tried her best to give me all the facilities but it required more... Though I never blamed her I'm proud of her... she did her best.

"you're a very bright girl.. please focus on your goals... we expect alot from you and your result is very disappointing.. some of your teachers told me that this year you missed classes"

yes she is right. Some days I would bunk the class and spend the day with him.

"and even your boyfriend once came here in between class ... see Shehnaaz this is your personal life I don't want to interfere but if you still want the chance to get the intern ... don't repeat the mistakes you did this year... anyway you're a smart girl and I hope you'll do what is best for you"

yes mam "I replied

"okay.. you may go now"

....

I returned the apartment and started to keep my Distance from him... I can't blame him fully because it was my fault too...

Sidharth also didn't tried to talk to me that much... we both were keeping our distance... 4 months later was my intern and I put my heart and soul into that..

I started to stay at the library after the classes just to avoid him... it's not that I don't trust him it's I can't trust myself ... I'm always weak around him... In this 4 months we become very formal with each other...

I keep on sleeping on the other room and he also didn't argued with me on that. After our fight on the ring he somehow Don't argue with me that much... some nights after dinner I know he hopes me to come to our room for sleep.. but I controlled myself...

It was never easy for me to stay away from him from the person I love the most... but this 4 months is important for me and didn't wanted to give in...

....

This months crossed so fast and my intern day also came. My interview(iv) for MBIDA also goes well... I was very confident about my iv... The way they responded it was clear that I satisfied them...

That day I was so happy and felt so free. so I decided to arrange a small dinner date for us... a romantic intimate quality time that's all no fancy restaurant... nothing just we are together in each other's arms...

But except romance.. everything happend that night...

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna