//36// Wtf..

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

"Surprise !!" my mom said and I realized the surprise she was talking about is actually Nil ..

Sidharth's Pov

'Surprise!!" her mom said and I just looked at the drama happening in front of me...

Shehnaaz is glued with a boy standing in front of me which I'm very sure is Nil... Her mom once mentioned about this boy, and when she took his name I was sure, he is the boy Nil...

"So this is the surprise you were talking about this morning, Mom!" she exclaimed with happiness, still hanging on him like her life depends on that brat!

I was feeling rip both of them apart, but I controlled.. I just stand there and observe them...

"yes baby, last night you were upset and I realized you probably missed Nil as you saw Sidharth and Siya together" her mom explained to her...

She missed him? who the hell is he to her?

"mom ... please don't assume things... I'm so happy that he is here but this is not what you're thinking" she said her mom ....

"Auntie it's ok, we both know she will not admit that she missed me" Now that boy started speaking he even wink at her, The words he said made me furrowed my brows...

It was so obvious that he is close to both of them, Shehnaaz and her mom... but who is he? Why didn't I ever heard of him before? Are they really a thing?! I boiled with anger and disgust just thinking about it...

"Nil .. you know what she actually thinks about us, don't play with her" Shehnaaz punched playfully on his chest and both of them laughed... They didn't even realize I was also standing there...

"ahmm..!" I clear my throat to let them know about my presence... Then all of them turned towards my direction...

I looked at shehnaaz with deadly eyes and I saw her taking her hands off of him slowly... Good!

"Oh Sidharth, I'm sorry I didn't noticed you" her mom said.

"no problem" I said cutting her of and then I walked and stand in front of them "I think we have a guest tonight" I said looking at his direction...

The man gave me his bright smile, that shows he is a friendly person but unfortunately I'm not specially when I don't like him at the first place... I just gave my tight smile in return...

"yes Sidharth... he is Nil, son of my best friend... He helped Shehnaaz alot when she first moved to Italy, he has a restaurant there" I get in the information and realized they both are indeed very close... I just nod..

He then extend his hand towards me
"Hey, you're Shehnaaz's brother right?" he said

"yes, Step brother" I correct him...
This sister - brother drama is actually too much....

I took his hand for shake and squeeze it strongly I wish I could break that ...

I think Shehnaaz understand and hold his hand and drag him from me to her direction... I looked at her and she looked at me furrowing her brows, but baby I don't care.

"Nil come I'll show you my room" she drag her to her room and I saw her mom smirking...

What the hell is happening ?!! I swear my head was bursting.. I took a deep breath and control myself...

I also took the stairs and head towards my room... I saw both of them entered her room and then I also entered mine. My room was next opposite to her...

After taking a shower as fast as possible and changing into something comfortable I came downstairs for dinner... I saw Elizabeth serving the dishes, dad was also home...

"hey Dad!" I smiled at him and he nod...

I took the seat right beside where Shehnaaz always sits... I noticed Nil and shehnaaz both of them were not here...

"are not they gonna join us for dinner?"
I asked Elizabeth..

"yes, they should be... you start Sidharth don't wait for them" she said...
She approached to serve me the dishes but I stop her ...

"no, I can wait" I said and dad also decided to wait for them...

Suddenly I hear loud sound of Shehnaaz's laugh, if I wasn't pissed before then I was now... Here we all are waiting for them and they are laughing and playing...

"I'll check what they are doing" Elizabeth said and was about to get up and Checked but I stopped her..

"no, let me check" saying this I headed towards her room...

I stop in front of her room and their laughing sound was more loud now... How shameless!

"give me Nil, I need this" I heard her saying..

"No" then nil said with teasing tone...

"Please give me" she whined, what is she asking for to a man?

"what the hell are they doing" then Without waiting anymore I opened the door full open and entered...

When I saw them my whole body was shaking with anger... Nil was lying on bed and shehnaaz was on him with a pillow in her hand...
__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna