//52// Priority...

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

"How can I kiss you?" I asked ..so much shock..

"Are you real? not a dream?" and she nod with that ...

**************

Shehnaaz's pov

Are you real? Not a dream?" Sidharth asked with widened eyes.. I couldn't control myself and giggled. He was thinking I'm his dream .. my cute muffin.

"Don't you believe it?" I asked, looking deeply into his innocent eyes. How can I live without him? yeah i want clare things in car only and don't want to go... But after Siya come I don't want to talk to him... Thank God I read that letter and made the right decision.. Which I want made in car..

"No..I don't believe you .. you always lied to me.. you don't love me" Sidharth complained like a baby and my heart broke with that.

"I'm not lying to you... Wait" I said and stood on my tip to capture his lips. I gave him a small kiss and then bit his lower lip.

"Ouchhh! What the fuck" Sidharth groaned with pain ... And I laughed..

"Now you believe that I'm real? Huh!"

"Shehnaaz.." Sidharth took my name with such surprise that I laughed more ..

"Are you really here?"

"Yes .. I'm . Are you not happy?" I asked teasingly ..

"No no no" sidharth held his head "I'm dreaming ..did I lose my mind.. I think I drank too much" he turned from me and looked everywhere. don't know what he was looking for ..

"What happened?" I asked ..

"No.. you could not be real" Sidharth suddenly ran inside the bathroom.. and I also ran after him.."Sidharth what happened?"

He entered the bathroom and opened the tap. He washed his face with cold water continuously. "Sidharth stop.." I held his hand and stopped him ..

"How can you be real Shehnaaz .. didn't you leave?

"No I didn't" I said and his expression turned more stunned. It was like he just couldn't believe my present there.

Sidharth suddenly walked out of the bathroom leaving me there .. I hurriedly walked after him...

"What happened Sidharth, are you not happy to see me here?

"No I'm not ... Why didn't you leave ?

"Did you really want me to leave you? So that you could continue your incomplete romance with Siya?" I said ..I was really upset with his distant behaviour.

"Siya? How did she come into all this?"

"Why am I saying anything wrong? Isn't she the girl you are thinking of marrying and making a family? And I'm here to take what is mine" I said

I walk forward to him and hold his arms "you are mine Sidharth only mine.. and I'm yours.. only I have the right to love you, to give you babies.. to be your wife" I shouted at him while unknowingly tears rolled down my eyes..

Sidharth suddenly held me and embraced me in a hug. I instantly hugged him back..

"You are really here na?" Sidharth asked like a lost baby..

"Yes baby, I am here only with you.. I'm not going anywhere" I say

"Please don't play with my feelings anymore.. If you lie to me again I'll die.. Shehnaaz ..I'll die" Sidharth said

"Stop saying that" I shouted "I wasn't playing with you feeling Sidharth.. didn't you ask me to choose my happiness? I'm choosing my happiness Sidharth .. I choose you .. I'm choosing you over everything"

I left him from hug and looked into his eyes straight

"Now it's my time Sidharth .. Now it's my time to choose my priority.. my priority is you Sidharth only you " I told him

"But I don't want you to sacrifice anything for me" Sidharth turned from me and said ..

"I'm not sacrificing anything.. I'm choosing my life, my happiness.. I'm choosing you Sidharth"

'But -- " I didn't let him complete his words. I jumped in his arms and captured his lips. Sidharth hugged me then and there and deepened the kiss.

This time the kiss wasn't soft or gentle. It was hard..and dominating. It was like Sidharth was trying to eat me alive.. Like he was expressing all his pain through the kiss..

After a long while we both were breathless only then we left each other from the kiss. My lips were swollen I could feel that .. and it was burning, my core was burning with need ..

"I'm not letting you go this time.. even if you leave me... I'll not let you go. Now you are doomed to be only me Shehnaaz" Sidharth said meeting my needy eyes.
___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

I am not saying that both are right or wrong....

Don't judge any character.. It just a story.. Take it as a fiction...

But if I say girls have right to choose anything they want not only girls each and everybody have rights to choose
whatever they want

Yeah finding true love is very hard or very very hard but if your love is true na.. You will met again and again..

But for carrier there is only chance to show your hard work.. It just like do or die... And without carrier you are nothing...

Your carrier and professional is your attitude.. And this show, the society are you're independent..

Love and carrier both are important in life just learn to balance both..😊

Vote❤️

This story gonna to finish soon ✌️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊