//50// Over..

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

Shehnaaz's pov

I closed the door and ran to my room. I closed the door of my room and burst into tears ...

Once I was inside I burst into tears.. my heart was heavy. Tomorrow I'm gonna leave. I don't know what to do. I'm stuck. Right now I need his support, his love ..his soothing words.

I want him to tell me that everything will be fine. we both will overcome this simply.. But he said we are over.

I love him so much. only my heart knows how much he matters to me. but I also don't want to give up on my job. I worked all my life for this. But I never knew it would come in between my love.

I don't know what to choose. "oh Sidharth .. I wish you would understand me.. I wished you would tell me what I needed to hear the most .. I wish ---I packed my bag. Then I entered the bathroom and undressed myself. I was putting my discarded clothes in the basket while I noticed some blood spot in my underwear.

"Did I get my periods ? agh!" my mood which was already bad..became worse. without much thinking I put on a sanitary napkin and then come out of the bathroom.

I sat on my bed and dialled my mom's number.

"hello

"hello baby how are you doing? and how is Sidharth alright ?" Yes, I told them about the accident but I said it wasn't that serious. I didn't want them to cancel the honeymoon and come back.

"He is an absolutely fine mom . it's nothing serious"

"good. and how about you? when are you
leaving ?"

"Tomorrow mom.. " I said with a little sadness.

"Are you okay? you are sounding off."

"Yeah... a little tired mom. Anyway tell me how are you enjoying it?"

"I'm very happy Shehnaaz. This place is so beautiful. We visited so many places. "

"wow .. I'm happy for you..."

"yes.. after your dad's death I never thought I'd be happy again.. I'll find love again. David is a very nice guy, Sidharth .. I'm lucky to have him. Baby finding a true love is very difficult ..so if you find one don't lose it...hold on to it. Love is the purest feeling in the world. "

"yeah... mom "

"I hope you will also find someone special for you one day"

"I'm tired mom.. and I have to leave the next day.."

"hahaha.. ohk .take care bye." I hung up the phone and took a deep breath.

My life is turning into hell. I switched off the lights and tried to sleep. I just rolled on the bed and after doing this for 15 mins I got up from bed. "Did he fall asleep ?" to check I walked out of my room and stopped in front of his door.

I held the door knob and took a deep breath. After winning my mind battle I opened the door. Sidharth, who was probably also awake, got up instantly.

"Shehnaaz...? Sidharth asked questionably.

"umm.. yea me.. can I come inside?"

"yeah.. sure" I entered his room and closed the door behind.

"what happened?" Sidharth asked.

"umm can I sleep with you? I'm scared"

" scared ?! Did you watch a horror movie?" Sidharth asked..and I nod my head innocently.,

"ohkay you can sleep here" he said and my lips formed a light smile. I happily Walked to his bed and was about to get in when he stopped me ...

"umm Shehnaaz can you please sleep on the couch?" my soft smile which just appeared, disappeared instantly. Sidharth doesn't want me to share his bed? I didn't say anything.
I just nodded and slowly walked to the couch.

I never felt this humiliated before. It's like I got rejected. I lay on the couch and turned my head from him. I was angry with him.. I was mad at him. I was upset with him..

**********

Next morning when I woke up it was already 9:00 am.

"It's so late " I rubbed my eyes and got up. When I looked at the surroundings I remembered last night. I looked at Sidharth and saw his bed was already empty.

I walked back to my room. I entered the bathroom and took a shower when I noticed my napkin was all clean.. I didn't have any blood at all..after getting changed I made myself breakfast.

I was very hungry. I didn't eat anything last night. I went to check his room & he wasn't there ..and that made me think that he was not at home.

Firstly I thought about calling him but in the end I gave up the idea. why would I call him when he doesn't want to have anything to do with me ..

The whole day passed and I thought Sidharth wouldn't come. Now it was 4:45 pm and I was all ready. To reach the airport in time I need to leave at 5:00 pm at least. He said he would take me to the airport and there was no sign of him.

I was so restless. I felt like booking a cab but my heart wanted to wait for him ..I wanted to see him one last time.. one last time I wanted to talk to him..

I wanted to make things clear between us. It was 5:15 and now if I don't leave I'll miss the flight. I made my heart strong and wiped my last tear. I dragged my luggage out when Sidharth's car stopped at the door. My heart beat suddenly fast.

"I need to talk to him..". with hope I approached his car..

"Shehnaaz came in" Siya, who was sitting in front of the car, called me. My hold on the luggage got strong..

"Why are you standing ? you'll miss the flight" she shouted again.. I was disappointed this statement will be small ..

I was so broken..I nodded and got in the back seat. The whole ride Sidharth didn't utter a single word. Siya was the only one asking questions and I just answered in a single nod or yes.

"umm.. guys my luggages is already checked"
I said. we were standing in the airport. Sidharth who was standing a little away from me and Siya.

"ohkay so I'll leave now .." I said a little loud so
that Sidharth could hear ..

"don't you wanna talk to him?" Siya whispered ..

"he doesn't want to talk to me" I said lowering
my head.

"Shehnaaz" Siya held my hand and then handed me a box. "this is for you .. please read the letter inside" I was about to open the box when the announcement started asking all passengers to get in.

"I'll check it later.. "

"Sidharth goodbye.." I couldn't and shouted at him. if he stopped me.. I'll cancel it. If he stopped me ..I will stay.

Sidharth turned his head, nodding in yes.. and with that My heart sank in my stomach.

I turned my head from them and walked away from there with my broken heart..
___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

Vote❤️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊