//51// Dream...

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤️✌️❤️
___________________________________

Sidharth's pov

I saw her walking away from me forever. my happiness was leaving me .. My Shehnaaz was leaving me forever. Everyone was rushing around me for their flights ..the place was so chaotic but my world was stopped.

My heart was telling me to ran to her and stop her ..lock her..if needed then kidnap her and keep her to myself but my mind I don't know why it f*cking wanted to be logical.

I wanted to hug her ..for last time ..I wanted to cry on her shoulder ..for the last time..I wanted to kiss those soft lips of her ..for the last time .... But I controlled my heart's desire .. I knew if I got close to her I would change my mind ..I would lose all my sanity…'Shehnaaz ... 'My only love..my ---

I don't know how I'm gonna live without her.. I said I'll forget her ...I said I'll marry someone else but I don't know how I will do that.

"Sidharth let's go.. her flight already took off " Siya muttered from behind. I instantly wiped my tears and turned to her.

"Yeah let's go" I said in a serious tone.. trying to hide my heavy voice. But I failed.

"Were you crying?" She asked and I looked away.

"No ..why I'll ? Let's go." I said and walked out of the airport. Siya called after me but I didn't stop until I was in front of my car.

"Sidharth, stop ! "

"What ? Don't you want to return ? If not then you can stay.. I'm leaving "

"Hey you don't have to act like a jerk! Ok?" She made me turn to her "and don't hide your tears.. men can also cry when they are upset" she said and I couldn't hold back. I hugged her. I needed one.

"I can't leave without her Siya .. I love her so much. I don't know why she doesn't love me back.. I love her so much.."

"Shehnaaz loves you .. Sidharth ..I can saw that in her eyes ..I don't know why you think the different"

"No she doesn't ..if she would love me.. she wouldn't leave me.."

"Sigh." She took a deep breath.

"Everything will be fine Sidharth" I left her from my embrace.

"Thanks for your support .. "

"Come on '' After that we both got in the car and left from there.

I drop her in front of her apartment and then I drive back to the bar. The whole drive we didn't utter a word. Today was Christmas. The bars were usually crowded so I decided to stop by a roadside bar.

I ordered my drink and sat there silently. The drinks were soon served. I looked at my drink as little bubbles were going up one by one. Then I held the glass and drank it in one go. My throat burned.. but it was nothing compared to my burning heart.

Suddenly a couple came and sat beside me. They were maybe in their 20s. The girl and the boy were fighting with something and I observed them.... then the boy gave in and said sorry to her.

My lips unknowingly formed a smile watching their innocent act.. I looked away from them.
I looked at the busy road and happy people ..

Everyone was enjoying the Christmas night. I was watching the view when my eyes fell on an old couple. They were walking along the footpath holding each other's hand. The scene was so warming as how they both were supporting each other.

I drank the rest of the drinks and decided to return home.

I drove home back. I was a little too drunk... I stumbled on my foot and hit the door.

"Ouch ! fuck "I cursed.

I opened the door with great trouble and entered the house. I walked upstairs stumbling at each step.

I opened my room's door and found it was already open. Without much thinking I entered my room. I switched on the lights and stopped in my tracks ....

"Shehnaaz" my heart stopped beating seeing her figure standing in front of me.

Then I realized I was so drunk that I was now Hallucinating her. I laughed..

"I know you aren't real ... I know I'm hallucinating" I moved from there and walked to the bathroom... but I don't know why I turned and looked at her again.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her but Shehnaaz didn't reply. Of course, how can she reply? It's just a dream ...

"If you keep coming in front of me like this, how will I forget you?" I said and walked close to her.. I touched her cheeks and shockingly Shehnaaz didn't fade away..

"How can I touch you? Don't dreams fade away when you try to touch them?" I smiled, amazed.

"Then will you still stay if I kiss you?" I held her face with both my hands and stared at her…

"no .. I'll not kiss you .. what if you go away.. I'll not be able to touch you then"

"I'll not fade.. you try" Shehnaaz hallucinations said and I was stunned more..

"You also talk back? What kind of magic is this? I think I drank so much hehe" I again smiled.

I then slowly leaned on her and captured her soft pink lips ..with mine. we kissed each other so gently..and passionately.

Shehnaaz took the lead and entered my mouth. her lips ran every corner of my mouth.. my heart was racing.. then after a long time we left each other ..

"How can I kiss you?" I asked ..so much shock..

"Are you real? not a dream?" and Shehnaaz nod with that ...
___________________________________

That's it for today🥰

Vote❤️

And😍

Comments, 😘✌️bhout sara karna😊