//3// Flash back

(Ignore my mistakes)

❤✌️❤
__________________________________

Flash back

Shehnaaz's pov...

"No I'm not going anywhere" I told her

Stella :- ''No you're going with me"

Shehnaaz :- "Pls Stella I still have to study .. I just came to check you"

Stella :- "Shehnaaazz for god sakes... It's important to enjoy the life with study anyway you always in your study so if you skip one night it will not effect that much"

"Stella" I signed knowing today I can't win over her..

Ok.. but where are we going? I asked..

"I didn't expect you will agree this easily " she laughs..

Cause I know today you are not gonna let me go " I said and sat on her bed...

"So where are we going?" I asked her....

"We are going to pub" she told me..

"But I don't have dress suitable for pub" she narrowed her eyes towards me

"well when will my closet help you?" Stella told me and I opened her closet without asking...We're bestie so there is no need to be formal... I choosed a black off shoulder dress...

"I'm wearing this " I told Stella..

"Umm.. great choice baby" she winked at me ...

"Well well" I also laughed...

I put on the dress... I choose to let my hair loose on my back... i used some eyeliner and mascara... Then I applied a nude red lipstick...

"Yee.. perfect! " I pout on mirror and took some mirror selfies and gave a flying kiss to myself...

then came to Stella... She was wearing a hot red dress. Her curved was showing perfectly..

"
Ohh la la la .." she teased me..

"What?" I laughed..

Stella :- You're going to take all my highlights today.... why do you hide your curves? They are more than perfect.. "

She is right though I spend most of my time in study but I make sure to do exercise... I work on my body to make it sexy...

"I don't want the attention of those fuck boys ... You can keep them" I said

We both laughed and headed out of the room... We get in our car and reached at " Black Night " pub...

We entered the pub...

It was so full today... We managed to went to the corner seats and placed ourselves... We order our drink and started to enjoy the music...

"Hey I'm coming "Stella told me...

Where are you going ?" I asked her she gestured me towards a boy who was drooling over her... I laughed and nod...

I was seating alone and enjoying my own company... I never feel bored with myself... Then I suddenly felt someone came and seat beside me... When I look at him... I almost spit the drink...

He was Handsome as Heaven .. I mean like those magazine cover boys...

His black eyes and long lashes...
He didn't look at me but I was almost checking him head toe...
He was so tall maybe 6"3 and me 5''3 And with that tight shirt he was wearing I can imagine his abs and muscles...

He looked at me and I instantly looked away... I saw from my peripheral view that he was still looking at me ..
I felt nervousness...Like seriously why ? May be I got a small crush on him... But

I'm very good in controlling my feelings so though I wanted to look at him one more time but I didn't... Then he hold his hand in front of me and introduce himself...

"Hi I'm Sidharth.."

__________________________________

That's it for today ❤🥰

Will regularly update,...✌️😇

Vote❤✨❤

And

Comments,😇✌️bhout sara karna