Horikita best girl? / Kiyopon makes a new friend!

I really love writing this cuz all I think about is Komi-san and her younger brother.

Also, to be honest, I planned for Horikita to just be a btch to our Kiyopon.

But before I realized it, I was already making her Best girl and I like it very much.

Third Person PoV

1. Kiyopon's entrance exam scores?

Horikita walked to the guidance office. She was irritated that she was placed in Class D.

Everyone was defective to her.

Well....there was one exception.

But she didn't want to think about Kiyotaka right now.

Horikita knocked on the door and Chabashira-sensei opens it.

( Timeskip through that boring dialogue. )

' Tch. A waste of my time...' Horikita thought before turning away to exit through the door.

"Oh. That reminds me. I've summoned another person to the guidance room. It's someone close to you." Chabashira said.

Horikita stopped.

' Close to me? ' Horikita thought as she turned to look at Chabashira-sensei with a curious look.

Suddenly a terrifying possibility came into mind.

" Y-You don't mean....Nii-sa-" Horikita tried to say but Chabashira cut her off.

" Ayanokoji, you can come out now." She called.

Horikita froze in both relief and confusion.

' Ayanokoji-kun is here ? ' she thought.

Silence was in the room for a while....

" If you don't come out, I'll have you expelled." She threatened.

Once again, complete silence.

Horikita was still confused while Chabashira developed an 'irk' mark on the side of her forehead.

Chabashira walked to the door of the kitchenette and opened it.

The door revealed the ever so silent Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, with his blank face as he stared at both Horikita and Chabashira.

" Ayanokoji, how long do you inte-"

Kiyotaka closes the door quickly.

' Did....he just shut the door again?' Horikita thought with visible confusion.

An aura was emanating from Chabashira as she clenches her fist.

" You are really testing my patience...." She said before sliding the door open and dragging Kiyotaka out by the collar of his jacket.

Both Kiyotaka and Horikita stood in front of Chabashira.

" Ayanokoji-kun...? What were you doing here..." Horikita asked.

' I was called here and then she shoved me in that room. I didn't want to come out because it looked awkward.' He signed.

Horikita nods slowly in understanding.

' But why was he called he-' Horikita's thought was cut off.

" You must be wondering why I called Ayanokoji, yes?" Chabashira asked as she took out one of the entrance exam papers.