The holder of the fate chunchunmaru- tenchuusatsu! / The Detour

Third Person PoV

1. The holder of the fate chunchunmaru- wait wrong one. Uhh... Tenchuusatsu!

Both girls stared at Kiyopon,  waiting for his explanation while Sudo was just confused and shocked that Ibuki was apparently Kiyopon's partner.

Kiyopon writes in his notebook....

' I thought we could come as a group. Sudo can pair with Horikita and I can pair with Ibuki.' It said.

Their faces morphed into incredulous expressions.

Kiyopon writes in his notebook again...

' Is something wrong with that...?' It said.

" There are multiple reasons on why this was a big mistake." Horikita said plainly.

" Yeah, with the number one reason being the fact that I HATE her guts." Ibuki says and glares at Horikita while Horikita merely sighed.

" Your petty rivalry against me is quite irritating, Ibuki-san. Grow up, will you?" Horikita jabbed at her.

Ibuki wore an irritated grin as she began to crack her knuckles, preparing for a potential fight.

" Oh? Is that so? Why don't we settle our rivalry right here and right now, hm? " she suggested. " I'll kick your ass this time." Ibuki added.

Horikita crossed her arms to her chest and shook her head as if disappointed by Ibuki's behaviour.

" A fight? Seriously, Ibuki-san. Real mature of you to suggest a FIGHT in PUBLIC." Horikita spoke.

" Oh don't worry. We can find somewhere else private and I'll kick your ass there! A fight is the quickest way to settle this type of situation, don't you agree?" Ibuki said coldly.

Kiyopon was starting to regret inviting Ibuki at the same time Horikita would arrive. Kiyopon just wanted to have a partner......not a random fight between these two stubborn individuals.

" H-Hey, would you two calm down-" Sudo tried to calm them down but they both turned their heads towards him.

" This is none of your business." They both spat out. Sudo immediately raised his hands up in surrender.

" Hey, are you four going to move?" One of the employees said.

The two ' couples' faced towards the employee.

" Are you all couples?" The employee asked.

Kiyopon writes in his notebook....

' Yes.' It said.

Horikita and Ibuki looked at Kiyopon with bewildered looks.

' WHY! WHY DID YOU WRITE THAT!' Ibuki and Horikita thought as they both planned to leave.