The ' other' childhood friend?

Third Person PoV

1. The ' other ' childhood friend?

Kiyopon hears a knock on his door. He gets up from his bed and opens the door.

" Hello, Kiyotaka-kun."

He was met with a suprise visit from his ' Childhood friend'. Her usual smug radiance was replaced by a more warm and gentle complexion.

Kiyopon also notices another presence, and it was none other than Arisu's companion ( slave ), Kamuro Masumi. The purple haired girl waves at Kiyopon in greeting, and Kiyopon waves back before returning his attention to Arisu.

" May we come in?" She asks.

Kiyopon nods and steps aside.

----------------------------------------------

" That black eye looks new. Who did it?" Arisu asks. 

For some reason, Kiyopon felt a dangerous aura emanating from the small figure before him. Her smile didn't reach her eyes, and her eyes showed malicious intent. Even Kamuro shivered by the dangerous energy from Arisu, scooting a bit farther away in order to distance herself from the walking time bomb.

" Please do tell me." Arisu insists, " A name will do. Or if that option is not available, then a description will suffice." Her aura only grew more aggressive.

Kiyopon writes in his notebook.

' Why do you want to know?' it said.

Arisu releases a strained laugh. 

" Fufufufu....I'm just curious, is all." She tilts her head, " I'm far too weak to try anything."

' Liar.' Kamuro thought.

Even Kiyopon thought that it was an obvious lie. 

He writes in his notebook...

' Ryuen.' it said.

Arisu nods, " Ah, I see." 

" Very well, I'll be sure to make arrangements for Dragon boy's funeral right this instant." She takes out her phone, dialing a number. " I'm sure my father will conform to my wishes. Even if it means killing another student." She says with venom.

" No." Kamuro snatches Arisu's phone.

Arisu glares at Kamuro. " Give it back." She says.

" Nah." Kamuro shakes her head in defiance.

" Masumi-san, that wasn't a request. That was an order." She threatens.

" And what are you gonna do if I defy that order?" Kamuro replies.

" Do you wish to be ordered a coffin as well, Masumi-san? I can have that arranged along with Dragon boy's coffin." Arisu says, her smug smile turning more strained.

" Sure." Kamuro rolls her eyes.

" You--"

Kiyopon interrupts Arisu by placing his hand on her small shoulder and pulling her back. Arisu looks at him, confused before smiling again.