Johnny seems troubled.... / Kiyopon scolds Kaichou

Third Person PoV

1. Johnny Sins seems troubled....

Well, let's move on the next side story....hmm....ah right!

Though most of you had probably read volume 4.5 but you're still curious about how our silent protagonist will deal with its events, right?

Yep.

Well, the friendship of Katsuragi and Kiyopon had begun prior to the elevator incident.....

----------------------------------------

While Kiyopon was busy looking at a certain name in his notebook....

He had suddenly received a message notification from his phone.

Kiyopon checked his phone and began to read the message which was from Mori Nene.

Contact: Mori Nene 🎮💃🩰

' Heya! Have you seen Kushida-san's message?' She had sent.

Message? Kiyopon was curious about what she meant so he decided to inquire her about it.

' No. What was it?' Kiyopon replied.

' Next wednesday is Inogashira-san's birthday. Would you care to celebrate with us?' She forwarded Kushida's message.

Kiyopon was a bit suprised. So it was Inogashira's birthday huh....

'  Our group is planning to buy some presents for her. If you want, you can join us!' She texted.

A group of girls? Kiyopon would usually join but.....he still wasn't too comfortable with that much attention.

Especially when it's a group filled with the opposite sex .

Kiyopon already predicted that if he were to join in, then he'd likely just make their conversation awkward.

A boy in a girls conversation will make him stick out like a sore thumb. With that, he decided to politely decline her offer.

' Sorry......I'm not too good with being in a group of girls.....I'll probably drag the group down.' He replied.

' Huh? What are you talking about? You wouldn't drag us down at all! Besides, the girls think your presence is well-appreciated and I think so too! 🤗 ' she replied instantly. She was suprisingly insistent on having Kiyopon join their group.

' But.....I'm not too good with conversation.....' he still tried to decline her.

' Yes you are! You're suprisingly good to talk to.....despite the fact that you communicate via notebook but that doesn't matter! 😄👍' she replied.

Kiyopon genuinely felt happy from that.

He was glad that people didn't think of him as a bad person to talk to........due to the inconvenience of him communicating through his notebook.