I have something important to tell.

No.

No pranks this time.

I just wanna say smth regarding this fic.

But first,  I wanna thank all the votes and all the reads this fic got. I honestly didn't expect it to blow up when I made the first oneshot about this fic.

It was supposed to be just a short oneshot series. But then ya'll suggested I make an entire fic for it so it won't clash with my oneshots book.

I took 5 minutes of considering it, and then I just fuking did it! Even tho I rlly had no plan for this fic at all!

I was just writing whatever came to mind and as long as it made sense, I thought I could continue that way.

But then....recently...I began to realize that it was a bad idea.

I'm proud of this fic. I had fun writing it. I had fun making random ideas for its future chapters.

But now, I realize that was foolish of me to think. I should've not made a plot. But I did. And i regret it deeply.

But there's no going back.

No matter what, I will change nothing of this fic's past chapters. Because the mistakes I made in prev chapters shows my growth and it makes me proud as I make future chapters with better writing.

But nowadays, I'm simply too lazy to write for this fic.

Did I lose passion? Not exactly.

Will I discontinue it? Definitely not.

Am I willing to reach the ending? Yes.

But not like this.

Not in the way I progressed this fic for the past 20 chapters.

So, with that out of the way. Imma give the important news.

Im going to skip.

A lot of shit.

I will focus on only important events or interactions throughout each volume.

Currently, we are at volume 5.

But the volume will only take one or two chapters before we move on to vol 6-  or maybe straight to 7.

But at the beginning of the chapter,  I will just list the things that happened so you can somewhat get the context.

Like

- Kiyo deployed Kushida to act as a traitor for Class D and interact with Ryuen

- Kiyo and Mori's relationship improved since he was her personal coach for the sports festival.

- Kiyo and Sudo were the main leaders for Class D in the festival

And then yada yada yada....

And then I just start writing fr like the Relay Race between Suzune's brother and Suzune's husband to be-   ay wait hold up. My bad.

Still unsure about tbe endgame. Mhm. Definitely :)

So anyways that's all!

I hope you understood my half-assed explanation! :D

This fic will update soon with the aforementioned format.

Bye bye!