Yamauchi needs Kiyopon's help! / The boy that Sakura likes.

Third Person PoV

1. Yamauchi needs Kiyopon's help!

" Ayanokoji, I need your help!" Yamauchi yelled to our silent protagonist.

Kiyopon stared at him with a confused look.

" Today...is going to be a special day! The day where I finally make a move on Sakura!" Yamauchi proudly announced.

Kiyopon's confused look turned stone faced at that statement.

" 🗿 " was how Kiyopon stared at Yamauchi.

" H-Hey! Why are you looking at me like that!" Yamauchi cried. " Besides, I messed up back at the cruise ship and I'm pissed about it. But this time will be different!" He said in a determined tone....with slightly bloodshot eyes.

Kiyopon tilted his head to the side, gesturing for Yamauchi to elaborate further.

" Check this out." Yamauchi takes something out from his pocket.

It was a letter.

" I've written down all my feelings for Sakura....on this paper!" Yamauchi said.

Yamauchi showed the letter to Kiyopon and had him read it.

' Dearest Sakura Airi-sama, you've been on my mind for a long time now. Please go out with me.' It read.

Kiyopon stared at it  blankly before turning to Yamauchi.

" What? Is something wrong with it?" Yamauchi inquired but Kiyopon turned his attention back to the letter.

Kiyopon was honestly disappointed with Yamauchi's love letter. Instead of being handwritten, it was printed and to make it worse, it was typed with a scary looking font.

Although it was incredibly short and straight to the point, it lacked his actual ' feelings' in it. Kiyopon was no expert, but you could at least write a poem or describe how you came to see her as the opposite sex.

Kiyopon thinks back to the situation between Ichinose and Shiranami. Shiranami's letter had effort in it, her feelings felt genuine with each word.

Kiyopon releases a sigh.

No. It would be unfair to say that Yamauchi's words contained no feelings, when he clearly had the guts to make a love letter with the clear intention of giving it. Perhaps his actions,  might get a bigger point than the letter itself.

" Oh, and check out the last part." Yamauchi said.

Last part? Kiyopon wondered what he'd meant before his eyes travelled down to the very last sentence in the letter.

' If you go out with me, I'll give you all my points every month as tribute!' It read.

"......" Kiyopon didn't think the letter would get any worse.....but Yamauchi proved him wrong.

" I know, I know. It's short but even if I write something long, it wouldn't exactly be automatically good, right?" Yamauchi said.

Kiyopon sighed before picking up his notebook and writing...

' That's not the issue. First of all, you printed this instead of writing it yourself. Secondly, you even used a weird font to convey your message. Lastly, the last part makes the letter seem like a bribe.' It said.