Cashing in the dating pass!

Here it is...the last event for Volume 7.5 before I go crazy on making my own storylines for Volume 8 - 9!

And since this is Mori's time to shine.

I've procured a chibi art I found of her!

Kawaii!!!

Kawaii!!!

Anyways, you may read on!

Third Person PoV

1. Cashing in the dating pass!

" Oh, it seems we both arrived on time." Mori says to Kiyopon.

Indeed, the both of them arrived simultaneously once the clock hit 10:00 in the morning. Kiyopon was just naturally the type of person to arrive early regardless of any event, so this was nothing new to Mori. However, Mori's early arrival actually suprised Kiyopon a bit as he remembers all the times when Mori would actually arrive 10 minutes after the agreed time, so he assumed she was always the late type of person.....fortunately, it seems today was different.

" Early, aren't I?" Mori laughs. " You're probably thinking that it's strange for someone of my track record to be early, eh?"

Kiyopon nods.

" Well, It'd be rude of me to be late for my date, no~?" She said, winking along with a cute smile. "  That would definitely lower my girlfriend material level too." She adds.

Kiyopon writes in his notebook and then shows it to her.

' It wouldn't. I'm sure a lot of boys would be happy to have you as their girlfriend.' it said.