Chabashira and Kiyopon talk / Kiypon is worried for Horikita

Brain overdrive!

This fic makes me happy to write lol.

Anyways, enjoy!

Also, the talk scene will take place in the one they did in the anime. ( cuz I think it's cooler.)

1. Chabashira and Kiyopon talk.

( This scene will probably be serious, since author can't fit in too many jokes like in Mori's puss- )

Kiyopon arrived inside the theater room of the ship.

He was called by Chabashira to meet here, and as a student, he couldn't really say no.

He quickly spotted Chabashira and decided to sit down on the chair next to her.

" You've arrived." She said.

Kiyotaka wrote on his notebook.

' You called me. What for?' It said.

He knew for a fact that something was going to go down.

Chabashira suddenly chuckled.

" Straight to the point, I see." She said and took a quick glance at Kiyotaka before returning her eyes to look at the play.

" A man has contacted the school. He requested for your expulsion." She said.

Kiyotaka stayed silent.

" Of course, the school's rules will protect you and brush off any absurd requests like this from the outside......so long as you don't break any rules."  She took a quick glance at Kiyotaka, only to see him staring at the play.

This was a win it all or lose it all for Chabashira Sae.

She knows that Kiyotaka had been cooperating with the class and with Horikita.

But he still has limits that he set for himself.

She knows that he is still holding back.

Kiyotaka wrote on his notebook.

' I don't intend to break any rules.' It said.

" Of course you won't. But if I decide that you are a problem, then you will surely be expelled." She replied , " and you will lose your freedom...."

Kiyotaka simply closed his eyes and let out a quiet sigh.

" If I will get expelled, then you will surely fail to reach Class A." He said.

He didn't say it with a quiet tone, instead he used a much more emotionless tone that almost made Chabashira flinch.

It wasn't something she expected, but she mustn't break under the pressure.

" But I can try again, no? I have many years as a teacher to do my best and reach Class A. How about you, Ayanokoji?" She retorted.

" ....."

Kiyotaka did not respond.

Chabashira saw this as her chance.

This gamble will begin.

" How about I offer you a deal? If you do your best and reach Class A. Then I will do my absolute best to protect you. " she offered with a smirk.

" Then I'd rather be expelled." His reply caught Chabashira off-guard.

Kiyotaka looked at her with a blank look.