Kiyopon meets Manabu/ Cute Kiyopon

I got too much ideas.

I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ELSE UNLESS I GET IT ALL OUT!

So ya'll better be happy.

Enjoy

Oh and I'm also considering the idea of making a fanfic for this short series.

Maybe I'll publish that fic when I got a ton of new parts.

Third Person PoV

1. Kiyopon meets Manabu

Kiyotaka sighed softly as he remembered the events that happened today.

They had assembled the study group, only to fail.

Horikita was too stubborn, though Kiyotaka tried his best to calm her down.

Kiyotaka decided to go out and get a drink from the vending machine.

( To the vending machine!)

After Kiyotaka got his drink, he then suddenly overheard voices from around the corner.

Kiyotaka was curious, so he sneaked and hid around the corner.

He saw two people.

It was Horikita!

Kiyotaka eavesdropped on their coversation.

" I told you. It's pointless. You really are a disobedient little sister." A voice said.

The voice which belonged to a boy, stepped closer to Horikita.

It's the Student Council President!

Kiyotaka knew that they were siblings.

But he wasn't aware that they had a tense relationship.

Suddenly, the Student Council President pinned Horikita's wrist to the wall, and Horikita showed no signs of resistance.

" No matter how hard I try to avoid you, the fact remains that you're my little sister. If people learned the truth, I would be humiliated. Leave this school immediately." He said.

Kiyotaka watched carefully on the brother's next move.

"I....I can't do that! I will definitely reach Class A! " she said.

But Horikita hadn't only thought about reaching it for herself.

She had also thought about Kiyotaka. She had wanted to reach it together with him, so he can also reap the benefits of Class A.

' That's what friends are for....right?' Horikita thought.

" How stupid. Do you want to relive the pain of the past?"

" Nii-san...I..."

" You possess neither the abilities nor the qualities needed to reach Class A. Get that through your head. "

He moved forward, as if about to act. When Manabu was about to strike Horikita with a palm strike....

Suddenly, Kiyotaka had instantly caught up and caught his wrist, which he pulled back.

" A-Ayanokoji-kun?!" Horikita said in suprise.

Kiyotaka had said nothing as he quickly glanced at Horikita to see if she was okay and then focused back on making sure Manabu doesn't make a move.