-3-

Olivia Green

I actually could not believe myself..

What was I thinking?

Me? Going to a party??

WEARING THIS??

God, What's happening..

I walked out and got in my car. The top was up so I didn't mess up my hair with the wind..

I drove slowly to the party. I was nervous. So fucking nervous.

When I got there, I saw probably 50 cars on the street, parked in lines on the curb. I parked aswell then started to walk up the sidewalk until I reached the front lawn.

I continued to the front door and just opened it. As soon as I did, I regretted it. 

I walk further into the party, shoulders shoving against mine, people grinding and dancing around me, then I feel someone take my hand and pull me through the crowd. I am beyond terrified now.. but we stop moving and I see Harry's beautiful green eyes. 

"Haz!" I throw my arms around him and he laughs a little as he hugs me back. "You okay, love?" "Yeah.. A lot better now.." I pull away and give him a small smile, then he looks me up and down and says "Wow.. I never.. You look.." and an Irish voice behind me finishes his sentence..

"Absolutely stunning"

I turn and see Niall. I think I gasped. Like, actually, audibly gasped.

 Like, actually, audibly gasped

"Hey, Good looking.. Glad you came" He grabs my hips, hugging me, and he kisses my temple before pulling back a little. I give Harry a look that literally screams HELP but he just grins and says "Off to find my Lou-Bear" and he saunters away. Damn him!

I look back at Niall and find him literally unable to take his eyes off of me.

"Niall. I want a drink." He nods and holds out his hand, offering it to me. I stare at it for a second then give in, gently placing my hand in his..