-19-

Olivia Green

Liam sat up a little and said "We were arguing, about money, and.. well.. I was already drunk, A-and I threw a plate or a bowl or whatever the damn thing was.." 

He sniffled and continued..

"It broke on the wall and shattered.. e-everywhere.."

I gasped a little and held his hand tighter..

"I didn't mean to.. I-I was just mad.. and upset.. and she le-left.."

"Liam.. I am so sorry.." "It's my fault, don't be sorry.."

I couldn't disagree with that, because this was obviously his fault for sure, but I would never say that to his because he's one of my best friends.. So I just pulled him up from the couch and took him into the kitchen where spaghetti and meatballs was waiting for us.. along with Niall, of course.

We all sat at the table and started to eat.. The two boys complimented the food a lot, which was nice of them, and when we were finished, I decided I was gonna call Sophia and make sure she was okay.. 

Liam had stepped into the bathroom and I looked at Niall who was next to me, helping me rinse our dishes..

"I wanna call Sophia.." He nodded and said "That's a good idea, I'll comfort Liam" I nodded too then leaned up and pecked his lips. "Love you, Ni.. I'm gonna step out and call her, see if she'll meet me somewhere so we can properly talk" "Love you too.. Text me if anything goes wrong."

I grab my phone, keys, and wallet, then hurry into the elevator. As I'm going down, I get my phone out and find my friend's contact.. The elevator doors open and I step outside. I walk to the parking lot as I press call..

It rings a few times and she finally answers..

"H-hey, Olivia.."

"Hey, Sophia. Was just gonna see if you wanted to go out with me? Sit in a coffee shop? And.. catch up?"

"You know, don't you?"

I sighed and said "Can we talk properly?"

"I'm in an airport.." My breath hitched as soon as I heard those words.. I stopped walking in the middle of the parking lot and blinked a couple times..

"Y-You're what?"

"Liam and I have been fighting so much lately.. it's like we're just falling apart or growing tired of each other.. He's started drinking. Like, a lot.. and.. I just can't be with him anymore. Today was the last straw. I'm going home."

"Y-You're really just gonna leave? Wh-what about all of us?"

"I'll still call and text you, Olly-oo. You're my closest friend.. I promise I'll still talk to you."

"Okay.. O-okay, that's fine.. I'll miss you" 

We get off the phone and I just walk over to my car and get in it, even though I obviously can't meet her anywhere.. I just sit in my car and stare at the steering wheel. Tears cloud my vision and I look up quickly before they can fall down my cheeks. "Don't cry right now, Olivia.. Don't cry now.." I whisper to myself, just trying to calm myself down, then someone suddenly knocks on the window. I jump and look over quickly.

It's a girl. She was wearing a red, off the shoulder top, black ripped jeans, and her brown hair had purple at the bottoms..

 She was wearing a red, off the shoulder top, black ripped jeans, and her brown hair had purple at the bottoms