-29-

Olivia Green

"Yes Z.. it is a baby" He stares with huge, sparkling eyes and he whispers "Can I name it?" I giggle and lean down to him. "No.. no, she already has a name" He gasps and asks "What is her name, sissy?!"

I feel Niall's hand place it's self on my back and I smile when I look back at him. He crouches down, squatting in front of my blonde headed brother, and he says "We're naming her Bella May.. and her last name is Horan" My brother scrunches up his eyebrows and asks "Are you gonna be her daddy?" and Niall nods. "Yeah, I'm her daddy.. I'm Niall" I watch as my boyfriend holds his hand out and my little brother shakes it.. Oh this is two sweet.. I feel tears form in my eyes and I stand up and look at my mom and Ben.

My mom is still in shock... She's just staring at me.

Suddenly, she whispers "You're.. really?" I nod. Niall stands, with Zach in his arm setting on his hip, and he nods as well. 

"And you.." she turns to my boyfriend.. "You're Niall Horan?" He nods and extends his hand. "it's nice to finally meet you ma'am"

My mother shakes his hand then pulls him into a hug

My mother shakes his hand then pulls him into a hug. He hugs her back of course then he turns to Ben. 

"Sir.." He extends his hand and I watch as Ben hesitates.. 

Ben looks up at me and then to Niall and he stutters out "I-I'm not.." and Niall nods and says "I know that.. but you're taking care of this little boy and her mother and I'm still gonna respect you for that." Ben looks very appreciative, as he pulls Niall in for a hug instead of accepting the handshake.

We all sit on the couch, My mom and Ben on one side, while Niall, Zach, and I sat on the other. Zach wouldn't leave Niall's arms, he liked him so much. He was talking Niall's ear off about baseball and this girl he had a crush on in his class. He's a second-grader and he's got a crush.. awwww

"Honey?.. How far along are you?" My mother's soft voice asks. I look away from Niall and my brother and look her in the eyes. "Uh.. 6 months and 2 weeks today.." She nods then asks "And.. when did you find out the gender..?" "A few days ago.. all our friends got together and threw the party" Ben leans forwards and places his hand on mine. "I think her name is beautiful" I thank him and he takes his hand off mine and sits normally again.

Niall looks up and says "Her full name is gonna be Isabella May Horan.. but Bella as a nickname or anything else anyone comes up with for a nickname." I nod in agreement then I add "All our friends are gonna have different names for her.." My mom giggles then says "I.. I wanna call her your old nickname." I gasp and say "Pumpkin?" and she nods.. I feel tears in my eyes again and I place both my hands on my belly. I suddenly feel a pressure and I gasp. Everyone looks up a bit worried, but I quickly say "Give me your hands! Everyone! Hurry!"