-28-

Olivia Green

(time skip)

It's Saturday and we're having the gender reveal party today.. Niall and I are in Scarlet's apartment because our entire apartment is currently being decorated with either pink or blue by all of our friends plus Scarlet's brother since he's still in.

Finally, we get the call that we can come up, using the elevator.. Niall and I held hands and stepped into the elevator. I pressed the button that would take us up to my apartment.. and when the doors open, we'd be in the kitchen..

I was excited.. and nervous.

Niall and I really don't have a preference of gender.. We just want our baby to be healthy.. and we've chosen names and told them to everyone.. So whatever gender it is, there should be a sign or something that has the color and the name posted..

The elevator moves slowly, or it just seems like it does, and I tighten my grip on Niall's hand and he whispers "I love you and the little monster.." I smile and just as I whisper "We love you too, babe" the doors slide open and we're met with all our friends smiling faces... and pink decorations everywhere. Louis popped a pink confetti cannon and a shower of pink paper slips filtered through the air. 

Niall suddenly scooped me up while shouting "We're having a baby girl!!" and I laughed loudly before his lips came crashing into mine.. All our friends cheered and when we pulled apart, there were many more hugs to receive..

Scarlet grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes. "You're gonna have a little girl.. You're gonna be an amazing momma" I pull her into me and hug her tight. "Thank you much for everything, Scar.." She nods and kisses my cheek then pulls away. 

Her brother pats my shoulder and says "Congrats, Olivia! I'm Eric- Scarlet's brother." "Nice to meet you! Thank you for coming and helping!" 

I walk over to where Louis and Harry are tossing a balloon and the two smile at me. First, Harry crouches and puts his hands on my stomach. 

"Hey, little Bella.." I reach down, running my fingers through his hair as he proceeds to say "I'm your uncle.. Uncle Harry.. I'm gonna spoil you rotten." He stands up and kisses my cheek and whispers "Congratulations, love" "Thanks, Hazzy"

Louis puts his hand on my face and gently strokes my cheek. He's got tears in his eyes. "Lou-Lou.. If you start crying.." He grins and sniffles then hugs me gently. I hold his shoulders tight and bury my face in his chest. 

I see Liam walking over and we separate. Liam very very carefully gives me a side hug then he places his hand on my stomach and whispers "A little lady.. Oh, she's gonna be beautiful.. I bet your family is so proud.."

Oh shit.. I haven't even told my mom.. 

After the 'party', everyone left but gave many hugs and final goodbyes, and Harry spoke to little Bella May again.. He's so fucking sweet, I swear..

Niall and I sit down at the kitchen table and I grab my phone. 

"I've gotta tell my mom.." His eyes go wide and he says "I didn't even think of that.. shit.. do you really wanna tell her over the phone?" I sigh and shake my head 'no'. "It's the only way.. I can't get on a plane.." 

"What is she flew here? And Zach."

~~~~~~