-11-

Olivia Green

"Yeah, uhm, what's he talking about, Haz?"

Niall stares at me for a second and he says "Harry likes you, Olive. He likes you and he's jealous"

"Th-that's not true!" 

"It is! He told me so, when he first bumped into you in the hallway!"

"Harry.. Is he lying?" Louis' voice was quiet and raspy.. He was obviously on the verge of crying.

"Yeah, of course he's lying! I love you, Loueh"

Harry's voice broke a little too.. I looked at Liam and he sighed.. He didn't say anything though.. Damn it, who do I believe?!

"Niall.. Why'd you kiss that girl?" My voice came out strong, which honestly surprised me...

He stared at me then he whispered "I-I don't know.. She came up to me while you were dancing.. and I just didn't think." 

My heart broke at his honestly.. Like, fucking shattered.

He just kissed her. Very much so willingly. Just because he didn't think about it.

He didn't think about me..

"Whatever..." my voice cracked and I took a deep breath before finishing with "Whatever was between us.. It's gone, Niall Horan. I should've known from the start that I'd just get hurt being with you.." 

Then I added "I should've listened to everyone around me and all the warnings."

and that just seemed to hurt him even more.. He stared at me, never breaking eye contact for maybe a minute then he whispered "I understand.. I'm sorry, Olivia" then he walked past all of his, his shoulder lightly brushing against mine as he went, and soon after wee heard the front door lightly shut then his car start and pull out of the drive way..

He's gone.

I looked around at everyone.. then I whispered "I'm gonna go home now" but Liam was quick to say that he was giving me a ride. Before either of us could get out the door, I hear Louis say "Be honest with me, please, Harry.." and I didn't get to hear what Harry said..

On the drive back to my house, Liam held my hand over the center console, lacing our fingers and gently moving his thumb across my knuckles to comfort me, not in a romantic way at all. 

"How's Sophia?" "She's great.. I'm still planning on asking her to marry me.. But right now she's with her parents, visiting them for the weekend" I nodded then I said "Sorry for causing so much trouble between all of you.."

And he said "Don't worry.. It'll all be back to normal soon.. and just so you know, We're not gonna stop hanging out with you or talking to you. We all love you very much, Olivia. You're part of our friend group now and that means you're family. Alright? You're stuck with us."

The next couple of days dragged on.. I went to classes but never actually left the college. I spoke to Liam a couple times but I hadn't heard from Harry our Louis in almost 5 days now..

I was worried.. 

Did Niall actually tell the truth about Harry liking me? Did Harry confess that to Louis? Are they separated now because of me? Does Louis hate me? Does Harry hate me?