-18-

Olivia Green 

"Tyler" 

He smiled a little but then said "I haven't seen you in, like, a year.. You just disappeared! What happened?" I cleared my throat, kind of awkwardly, and I told him "I moved back to America to be with my family.." "Oh, wow.. Okay.. well, what're you doing back?"

"I moved back.. I'm living with my boyfriend half the time and the other half, we stay at my place." He nodded then motioned towards the bar. "Wanna go get a drink?" 

I didn't wanna be rude.. so I said yes.

We walk over to the bar and get on a couple stools and he orders us both two shots of whiskey. We got them and I just kinda looked at mine..

I was not in the mood to drink.. Liquor doesn't even sound good right now. I suddenly get a weird feeling in my stomach and my eyes go wide.

"Hey, I, I feel like I'm gonna be sick.." 

Tyler looks immediately worried and he puts his hand on my shoulder. "C'mere, there's a bathroom over here.." I let him take me to the bathroom and he says he'll wait right by the door for me.. I go into the bathroom and rush into a stall. I lean over the toilet and puke.. After a few disgusting moments of that, I wipe my mouth and flush the toilet before standing up straight. I took a deep breath then got my phone out of my purse and pressed on Niall's contact..

"Hey, babe, I'm on my way to your place right now"

"I-I'm not home.. Actually, I'm at a bar.. Would you pick me up?"

"Uh.. sure.. which bar?"

I told him the name then I asked if he'd stay on call with me. He said yes but asked if something was wrong.. "I just.. I ran into someone i used to know and I wanna go home. I haven't drank anything, but I just threw up.."

"I'm on my way, Live. Hang tight, okay?"

"Thanks.. I love you.."

"I love you too, baby girl. I'm about to park."

A few seconds later and over the phone, I hear the car stop then a door shut and I know he's out of his car. "I'm walking towards the doors.. Are you in the bathroom?" "Yeah" "K, hold on, love"

I hear him speaking to the bouncer at the door and after a minute of persuasion, he gets inside the club. I hear the loud music over the phone that I can also hear coming through the bathroom wall.. I hang up and walk over to the bathroom door.. I hear a bit of arguing outside then it opens and I see my boyfriend. He immediately hugs me and asks if I'm okay. "Yeah.. I just felt sick then I came here and, well, you know the rest." he nods and moves some of my hair out of my face. "You feeling better now?" "Kinda.. my stomach feels weird still" He reached over, taking the small corner trash can from beside the sink, then he hands it to me and proceeds to take my hand and lead me out of the bathroom.. 

I bet I looked really fucking dumb carrying this trash can but whatever..

I looked back before we left and I seen Tyler watching us leave.. I tried to give him a small smile but he looked really upset..

Niall opened the car door for me and I got in, keeping the trash can between my legs in the floorboard. He shut the door for me then ran over to the driver's side and got in. He started the car and I felt the need to blurt out "I didn't come here with Tyler.. I was dancing and he seen me and just asked about where I'd been for a year.. and the first thing I did was tell him I had a boyfriend." I look over and see Niall smiling.. "What are you smiling for?"