-25-

Olivia Green

As soon as I stepped into the bathroom, I was horrified..

There was blood in my underwear.

I sat on the toilet and hastily got my phone out. I clicked on Scarlet's contact and typed 'Come to bathroom??' and seconds later, the bathroom door opened and she just came in. She shut and locked the door behind her then stared at me..

"I-I think I just had a miscarriage"

Her eyes immediately softened and she grabbed my hands and got me off the toilet.. Yes, my pants and underwear were down but we really didn't care at the moment. She looked in the toilet then looked at my underwear. Blood

"Oh god, Liv... here, take them off, and I'll wash them." I pulled the lace off my legs and she started washing them in the sink. Gross.. but, I'm so fucking thankful.. After she had the blood washed out, she grabbed a towel and started trying to dry them. There was suddenly a knock on the door, then an Irish accent following.

"Babe.. are you okay?" "Y-Yeah, just.. I'm talking to Scarlet about something.." "Oh.. Okay.. are you sure?" I looked up and me and Scarlet made eye contact. She sighed then turned to the door and said "Yeah, I've got her taken care of, Ni" "Okay.. text me or yell if.. ya.." then his footsteps grew quieter as he walked away. I felt bad for lying but right now, I just needed to think and fix this on my own.

When my underwear were dry, I put them back on then slid my jeans up. Scarlet grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eyes..

"You've gotta go to the doctor first thing tomorrow.. They'll do an ultrasound and figure out if you did or didn't have.. ya know.. a miscarriage" I nod and she hugs me. She presses a kiss to my cheek then whispers "I'm here for you, love.."

When we went out of the bathroom, everyone asked if we were alright, and I just said "yep.. girl stuff" and everyone nodded. We were done playing truth or dare and we all moved out of the floor. I was sitting with Niall on the couch again while Louis and Harry sat in the recliner but Scarlet had moved from the love seat to to the couch next to Liam. The two singles were just having a conversation quietly so they didn't disturb anyone and they were smiling and sometimes laughing quietly together..

I looked up at Niall and found him starting to fall asleep.

"Babe.. We haven't even had dinner. Don't fall asleep." He nods and says "I'm just so tired.." I nodded and cuddled into his side.. Maybe a small nap wouldn't hurt..

I woke up to Harry gently shaking my shoulder. I looked into his bright green eyes and smiled lazily then shut my eyes again. "Hey, Haz.." "Hi.. Wanna come eat?"  I opened my eyes again, this time asking "it's done?" and he nodded. I sat up and stretched, earning a smile from Harry, then I reached out towards him, making grabby hands. He laughed a little but scooped me up. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and he carried me to the kitchen.. Niall had gotten off the couch and followed us.. Harry sat me down on a chair and I thanked him with a kiss on the cheek before turning to face forwards at the table. 

Niall sat to my left, Liam in front of me, Scarlet in front of Niall and next to Liam, and Louis sat at one end of the table while Harry sat all the way at the other end.. We looked like one big family.

And we definitely acted like one.. Passing food around, asking for certain things to be handed over, arguing playfully, and Niall eve wiped some of the home made mashed potatoes on my cheek..