-23-

Olivia Green

After going to McDonald's, we decided we were gonna pick up Liam from our apartment then go and see Louis and Harry. I sat, playing on my phone, as Niall drove us back to my place.. We stopped at a red light and he suddenly said "How about we get that girl from apartment 168 too? We could all have a movie night.. maybe she'd like to meet us?"

I look up from my phone and say "Her name is Scarlet.. and sure. Sounds good to me. I'll text her.."

I go to Scarlet's contact, which I had put in my phone after receiving a text from her the day I left her apartment, and start typing..

Olivia: Hey, you busy?

Scarlet: No, love. why?

Olivia: Me and a few friends are hanging out.. wanna come?

Scarlet: Where would we be going??

Olivia: To one of their houses. I'm about to e at the apartment.. You can ride with me and Niall? And Liam

Scarlet: The one who sleeps on your couch Liam?

Olivia: Yep. 

Scarlet: Sure. Imma get ready

Olivia: I'll send Liam to your room to get you :)

Scarlet: Okay love :)

I tell Niall to call Liam when the apartment building comes into sight. He grabs his phone and unlocks it then finds Liam and pressed the phone to his ear, using his shoulder to hold it up, which makes him look like a mother and I giggle.

"Yo, Li.. Get ready. Yeah, we're going to Lou and H's." ... "Yeah, okay" ... He rolls his eyes then says "Sure. Yes, just... check my closet." I grin, knowing Liam probably asked to borrow a hoodie.. and turns out I was right when Niall suddenly said "No! Not that one! It's Olive's favorite." I giggle and Niall gives me a smile as he parks the car. 

"Okay, Li, we're here.. and we need you to go down to apartment 168 and knock. Tell the girl you're Liam and she'll come with us" ... "Yeah, she's the one who-" ... "Yes, that one" ... "Okay, we're parked by the door. Bye, man." ///

He took the phone from his shoulder and  hung up.. the first thing I asked was "She's the one who....what?" He grins a little and says "Liam said 'she's the one who kissed your baby mama' and I said 'yes that one'."

I roll my eyes at their joke and that Liam called me 'the baby-mama'.. We sit in the car for, like, 10 minutes then we see Scarlet and Liam walking towards us.. 

Scarlet was wearing a black, long-sleeve shirt but it was short and when she moved her arms, it showed off her toned stomach. She also had black/grey jeans on with a black belt. Her shoes were simple black boots and her hair was brushed out nicely.

Liam was behind her, wearing Niall's black hoodie, almost white-bleached jeans, and his white trainers

Liam was behind her, wearing Niall's black hoodie, almost white-bleached jeans, and his white trainers. His hair was actually made and he didn't look as tired as usual.. Maybe today is a better day. 

They got in the backseat and Scarlet practically threw herself over the front seat so she could hug me

They got in the backseat and Scarlet practically threw herself over the front seat so she could hug me. I, of course, hugged her back, hiding myself in the crook of her neck, then she sat back down and I said "Okay, so we're going to Louis and Harry's house. They're a couple. They're very nice, very stupid, and they'll make us dinner.. Harry's a fabulous cook" "Okay, sounds good" Scarlet said. And Liam nodded in agreement. Then Niall reached over, placing his hand on my leg and giving me a light squeeze, then we started towards the boys' house..

When wee finally got there, it's really not a long drive just felt like it, I had told the three in the car with me that we are not telling anyone else about the pregnancy and they all agreed that it was a bit early and anything bad can still happen..

Anyways, we went u to the door and I knocked. When it opened Louis grabbed me and lifted me up in a hug. I laughed and held onto him as he spun me around. He kissed my forehead then set me down.. But I wasn't on the ground for long because Harry felt the need to pick me up aswell. I laughed loudly and went to play with his curls but..

I opened my eyes and stared at the boy who had picked me up..

He cut his hair. 

He set me down and smiled at me but I just said "Where did it go?!" which made everyone laugh. He ran his hair through his short hair and said "I cut it." I scoffed and said "well, yeah, obviously, but why!? Don't get me wrong, it looks great... But why?" then Louis stepped in and said "I asked the same thing.. I just came home and he looked like this.. Still godly, just not curly."

After a long discussion about his hair, I pointed to Scarlet and said "So, this is my friend.. She's been here for me non-stop and she's so fucking awesome.. So I want her to meet everyone, and everyone meet her. This is Scarlet." 

Louis reached his hand out and said "Hey, Scarlet.. I'm Louis and that's my boyfriend Harry" She shook his hand and said "nice to meet you guys.." then she shook Harry's hand. We all went to the living room and sat around.. Louis, Harry, Niall, and I were on the couch, in that order, while Liam sat in the recliner and Scarlet was sitting on a love seat. After a while of just talking, everyone getting to know Scarlet, Louis suggested the dumbest thing in the entire world that took me straight back to college memories...

Truth or Dare.