-12-

Olivia Green

First: Harry.

I found out his dorm after asking around a bit then I go and knock hard on the door.. I hear music inside.. I knock harder, louder this time.. and it opens suddenly, revealing a shirtless Harry with slightly longer/messier hair with a bandana around his head..

"O-Olivia"

"Hey, Harry.."

Without another word, he opens the door and steps out of the way, letting me come in

Without another word, he opens the door and steps out of the way, letting me come in.. I walk part him and into the dorm.. It smells like him. The whole place does. 

"Want a, uhm, a drink? I've got tea and coffee and water.."

"Water will do.. thanks" 

He nods then I follow him into the kitchen. The dorms are all laid out the same way so it's quite obvious where everything is but it's his dorm so of course he leads. He gets me a water and himself a cup of coffee then I sip the water a bit before setting it down on the counter. 

"So.. you moved into the dorms.."

He nods but doesn't speak. 

"How, uh, are you liking it here?"

"It's fine, I guess.."

I just nod this time, not really knowing what to say now.. then he suddenly says "I liked you.. but I love Louis. So I, of course, stayed with him. I wanted you to be careful around Niall because I've seen how he is.. but when he cheated.."

"We weren't official.. so technically he didn't cheat."

"You know what I mean, Olivia.. It's cheating, one way or another. In my eyes, at least.."

"What happened when I left with Liam?"

He looks at the floor.. 

"I told Louis the truth.. it was the right thing to do, he deserved to know.. but he got mad.. and ended things with me. and.. I couldn't stand to live under the same roof as the guy I was so madly in love with so I moved out.."

"Harry.. I am so sorry.." He shakes his head. "It's not your fault. I had feelings for you, I hid them, and I betrayed Louis. It's my fault he left, it's my fault I moved out, It's my fault he... has a girlfriend."

"Harry.. I care about you, ya know.. Just.. Not.." "I know." I nod. I feel bad.. like, horrible..

"You were always there for me and I am so damn thankful for that, Haz." he tenses a bit at the nickname. I quickly apologize but he smiles and whispers "S'alright.." but I see a tear roll down his cheek. I rush forwards and hug him. He falls completely apart in my arms, hiding his face in my shoulder as he cried. "It's okay, Hazzy.. I've got you.. I'm here for you.. I'm so sorry.. It's okay"