-27-

Olivia Green

Around 7:30 pm, I was at home, laying on the couch.. with so many things going through my head.

I heard the apartment door.. but I locked it.. meaning the only person who could be coming in right now would be Niall because he's got a key.

I quickly shut my eyes and pretend to be asleep.. I hear him humming then I feel his presence right in front of me. He's standing in front of the couch.. I hear the tv turn off then I hear him sing under his breath "I live for you, I long for you, Olivia.."

His arms go under my knees and his other under my back. He lifts me from the couch and I hear "I've been idolizing the light in your eyes, Olivia.."

he's carrying me towards the bedroom.

"I live for you, I long for you, Olivia.. don't let me go.. don't let me go"

My back touches the bed and he lays me down.

His fingers brush over my forehead, moving hair that fell in my face behind my ear, then my sweatpants slide off my legs and a blanket covers me..

"When you go and I'm all alone.. You live in my imagination"

I hear material fall to the floor.. he's undressing.

"The summertime and butterflies all belong to your creation"

I feel the bed next to me move, he's laying down..

"I love you, that's all I do... I love you"

He plants a kiss on my shoulder then cuddles up against my back.

"I live for you, I long for you, Olivia..."

...

Suddenly, his voice dies out and I hear very soft snore..

Tears fill my eyes and silently fall down my face and onto the pillow. I don't even try to stop them. 

I wake up and Niall is singing again.. but this time, it's a song I've never heard..

"I know what she's like, she's out of her mind
And wraps herself around the truth
She'll jump on that flight and meet you that night
And make you tear up the room

She loves when everybody's watching
She knows the way her body moves
She loves the way they all crawl back when she says
That she loves nobody else but you"

I sit up a little in bed and he hears the covers move so he turns and looks at me. He's sitting at the foot of the bed. He smiles and says "Did I wake you, my love?" "No.. what's that song called?"

He smiles again and says "I'm not sure about the name.. and it's not finished yet" then he crawls up the bed and kisses me. I kiss back, despite my mixed feelings, then he pulls away and says "Want breakfast?" 

I nod.

He gets up then takes my hands and helps me out of bed. He keeps one of my hands and leads me out of the room to the kitchen.. He turns to me and grabs my hips, carefully but swiftly lifting me and placing me on the counter. The counter top is cold on my bare thighs and only half covered butt. I ball my sweater sleeves up in my hands and shiver. Niall walks around the kitchen, wearing a tank top and boxes, and he cooks some eggs and bacon. He plates it all then walks over and hands me my plate. I stay on the counter to eat while he stands next to me, leaning on the counter, and eats..

When we're both done, he steps between my legs and presses his forehead against mine. Our noses brush and suddenly, tears are streaming down my cheeks. He places both his hands on my cheeks and wipes the salty drops away with his thumbs..

"Talk to me.. I can tell something is on your mind.."

"I just.. I don't wanna lose you.."

He looks me in the eyes and asks "What d'ya mean?"

"I don't wanna lose you... to anyone else."

He stares in my eyes for a few seconds then calmly says "I'm not cheating on you. I'm not seeing anyone else.. Hell, I don't even remember the last time I looked at a woman, besides you, and had my dick get hard.. Okay? I promise you that."

I believed him 100% just from the look in his eyes and the sincerity and seriousness in his voice.. so I asked "What about a boy?" and we both started giggling. When he answered, it just had us both laughing harder, because he said "Oh, definitely.. But only Liam."

"Oh, well that's fine then. It's just Liam"

We stop laughing and the both of us sigh happily. He moves his thumb down my jaw then over my bottom lip. I smile and whisper "How about.. We both go brush our teeth.. then we.. maybe.."

I trail one of my hands down his chest, stomach, then lightly tug on the band of his boxers. He grins and picks me up but still is being aware of my belly. I wrap my legs around him and he carefully carries me to the bathroom. We both brush our teeth, ridding ourselves of the bacon and egg flavor, then we go to the bedroom and crawl onto the bed.

As soon as we started kissing.. I felt sick. I pushed his shoulder and got out of the bed. I threw up in the toilet and cursed at myself for ruining everything. Niall came into the bathroom as I was flushing the toilet and he wrapped his arms around me from behind, resting his hands on my big stomach. Tears started to flow again and I mumbled "You should go" He turned me around and looked me in the eyes. "Why in the hell would I go?" I sobbed and said "I ruin everything! We can't even be intimate without me having to go throw up!" 

"Look at me.. Look up, please, baby"

I finally look up, my eyes meeting his.. 

"I love you. You, okay? All of you.. And even if you threw up on me while we were fucking I wouldn't care. Okay? I wouldn't judge you.. but that would be gross" We both giggled a little and I let myself sink into his chest. He held me tight and started humming..  I found myself falling asleep but he whispered "Use some mouthwash before you fall asleep.." I nodded and got some mouthwash and swished it around all my mouth before spitting it into the sink. He picked me up and carried me to the bed. He laid me down again and we cuddled until I fell asleep..

Next time I woke up, Niall was sitting in the window.. He was wearing a plain t-shirt, black jeans, and socks.  He looked incredibly cute.. like he was thinking, and the face he makes when he thinks or concentrates is so fucking adorable..

 like he was thinking, and the face he makes when he thinks or concentrates is so fucking adorable

I get out of the bed and wander over. I move my hands through his hair and he hums in response. He tips his head back a little then puckers his lips. I lean down and peck his lips then his nose, cheeks, forehead, then I kiss the top of his head through his fluffy brown hair.

"I love you, Niall Horan.." 

He smiles, says he loves me too, then he says "I was thinking.. about baby names.. We need to discuss it"

I nod and say "What did you have in mind?"