-15-

Olivia Green

When Niall was all done singing (He ended up singing a song called Wasted and a song called This town then finished with the song Olivia that he wrote way back in college about me..) we all headed out of the bar, walking slowly through the parking lot towards our cars. None of us were drunk, we'd only had a beer or two, then I heard Louis say "Where are you living now?" "Uhm, I got an apartment.. It's like down town, sorta near the college, I guess." then Liam said "Is it in a brick building?" I nod. "I know where about that is. You've been already right? Got some of your stuff in there?" "Yeah, Yeah I came here yesterday morning super early, got a bunch of stuff in, my bed, couch, dresser, kitchen stuff, and everything else came today but it's all in boxes.. not that there's even a lot.."

"We could maybe help you unpack? Or throw you a party when you get unpacked? We should all hang out, ya know." Harry suggested. "Yeah, of course.. let's exchange numbers, okay?"

Sophia hands me her phone first and I quickly put my number in it. She tells me she'll just text it to Liam and I nod. Then Harry gives me his phone and I type my number in it. Louis hands me his and I smile at how small the damn thing is before typing in my number and giving it back. 

Then Niall walks over and holds out his phone. 

I take it from his hands, noticing how my fingers brushed against his, then I slowly typed my number in before handing it back. I looked up, realizing he was looking in my eyes, and I ran my tongue across my bottom lip before looking back down.. 

"It was amazing seeing everyone again.. I'm gonna spend the next couple of days unpacking and just settling in.. But, We'll most definitely keep in touch" They all nod, understanding I've just gotta get moved in and everything, then we start giving hugs goodbye. Harry hugs me first. I play with his curls and tell him "How long's it been since you've tried to tame these things?" He giggles and pulls away. "See you soon, okay?" I nod then Louis hugs me. "Take care of yourself, Lovely.." "You too.. and take care of Haz." He nods and pulls away. He kisses my cheek then walks over to Harry, taking his hand, and leading him to their car..

Sophia wraps me in a hug and I smile widely. "I really missed you, girly.. we all did.." "I missed everyone too.." She pulls back and says "We need a girls day when you're settled in. Shopping, clubbing, or just a day to catch up and watch movies, I don't even care. I just wanna hang with you when you're free." "Of course. Bye"

Liam hugs me and sways me side to side. I giggle and reach up and turn his hat so it's facing forwards. "You were wearing it wrong, Li." He rolls his eyes but says "See you, okay? Be safe." 

Sophia and Liam walk over and get in their car. I watch as they drive out of the carpark.. Then I look up and find Niall looking at me.

"before you say anything, Olivia.. I'm sorry if I put to much pressure on you tonight. With the songs, and.. feelings and you just moved here and your family and everything. I don't wanna push you at all, or bother you, and I just have to apologize again for being the reason you left and quit college but you're back and I just.."

I stopped him by reached up, grabbing his face, and pulling him down to kiss me. He pushed his lips back against mine as hard as I did and his hands held my waist. He raised me off the ground, just so my I was on my toes, then he let me back down and pulled away.. and he still finished his whole speech after that.. just by saying "I just have to make things right"

"Makes things right.. and kiss me again, Horan"

He nods, smiling at me, then our lips meet again and my hands go into his hair, curling some longer pieces around my fingers then letting go and massaging his head. He hummed against my lips and both of us opened our mouth a little so the kiss was a bit wetter and warmer. I tilted my head a little, making our noses bump, and I felt his tongue graze across my bottom lip. I tightened my grip on his hair as I parted my lips further.. Very slowly, our tongues met and gently played.. It was like the first time all over again. We were taking it slow and being careful because we wanted it to all be special. It was perfect.. and it got even more perfect when I whispered "Please come to my apartment..?" and he asked "are you sure?"