-7-

Olivia Green

I was dressed in a cute, floral shirt that was a bit flow-y and some off white pants. I dried my hair and brushed it to make it look nice. I didn't bother with makeup but I did smear some chap stick on my lips.

 I didn't bother with makeup but I did smear some chap stick on my lips

and the rest of the boys just wore their casual t-shirts and jeans.. But Louis had dressed up a bit. He was wearing a jean jacket, white-t, and black ripped jeans.

Him and I just happened to walk into the movie theater together first and the woman at the counter who was giving us tickets told me we were a super cute couple.. and before either of us could respond, Niall stepped over and said "Actually, he's gay.. and she's taken" in a very sassy tone. The woman's eyes went wide and she immediately apologized. I tried to tell her it was okay but then Harry stepped over and pulled Louis into a hug. "Yeah, This one's mine" and the woman just gave us our tickets and apologized again. Liam showed up a bit after with Sophia..

The theater room we went into was completely empty and we all decided to separate into groups..

Well..

Couples.

Even though I'm single. ...I think.

I mean, Niall did say I was taken and he got a bit protective and we went for dinner last night and slept in the same bed and he wouldn't leave until I kissed him goodbye..

So.. are we together? No. Because he hasn't properly asked. Hinting around it, isn't asking.

We sat in the very back row while Harry and Louis sat in the middle and Liam and Sophia sat near the front. Niall's hand was resting on the arm rest when the movie started.. but near the middle, it had moved down to my knee.. then up my thigh a bit. I didn't really mind.. then I felt his fingers brushing over my inner thigh as he moved up and I tensed a little. I didn't want him to completely take his hand off of me.. but I also didn't want him fingering me in a movie theater so I reached down and took his hand in mine, lacing our fingers but just leaving our hands in my lap. I glanced over for a second and found him smiling widely as he looked at the movie screen...

Was he really that happy about this? Okay.. so maybe he will ask me to be his girlfriend?

WHAT AM I SAYING!?

I try to remind myself.. He sleeps with so many girls, drunk or not. He parties like 24/7. He drinks probably way too much. He's a womanizer!!

But he's so damn good to me..

The dinner.. swimming.. the compliments.. ugh this boy is gonna be the death of me!

When the movie ends, we get up but we never take our hands away from each other.. We walk down to where everyone else is waiting and Louis raises his eyebrows at me when he sees our entwined hands. He smile and look at the ground. We get out of the movie-room and I mumble "Gonna run to the bathroom really quick" and release his hand. He nods and says "I'll wait for you" as I start to walk away..